#Holiday

You was having a nice dream when something was shaking you you opened one of your eyes and screamed and fell of the bed making CC laugh you looked away embarrassed and then remembered

Y/n: wait why are you in my house?

CC: oh sorry I was gonna knock but I didn't because it was late and also you need to pack your stuff in a suit case

Y/n: wait what why?

CC: did you forget were going holiday with the others today?

Y/n: *gasp* REALLY!

CC: yeah why else am I here?

Y/n: where are the others?

CC: oh there downstairs

Y/n: you brought them here!?

CC: don't worry there not doing anything just pack your stuff felix already got the pass port tickets.

CC left while shutting the door behind him you got really excited and started to pack your stuff in a (f/c) suit case when you finishing packing you grabbed your phone and phone charger and some other stuff when your bored and went downstairs the others saw you and smiled felix walked up to you and passed you your pass port ticket you thanked him and put on your shoes and coat.

Cups: Alright let's go before the plane takes off!

Mugs and boris: YAY!

You giggled and followed the group you each went in a taxi and went over where the planes were when you arrived you went over and placed your suit cases in the (idk what their called to skip to the part where you get on the plane)

(Time skip)

You all got on the plane and you sat on the middle seat CC sat on the left and cups sat on your right mugs Boris bendy and felix were behind you saw out the window that the plane was about to take of you was very excited to go on holiday with your friends you looked over to see CC asleep you sighed and you looked to your right to see cups awake so you tuck out your phone and smirked tapping cups shoulder he looked over to you and smiled and saw you smirking.

Y/n: do you wanna play a two player game on our phones?

Cups: yeah sure I bet I would beat you!

Y/n: nu uh I would

Cups: well then let's see and find out

He tuck out holds red phone and you both started playing two player games when the game finished you smirked while wiggling your wleyebrows making cups blush and looking away.

Y/n: ha I win!

Cups: whatever you was just lucky

Y/n: he he Alright then

Boris: hey y/n you haven't met mickey or the others did you?

Y/n: oh I've seen mickey's parade but I haven't met him in person

Boris: when we go back home I'll take you to him so you can meet him!

Y/n: thanks Boris that would be nice

You started to get tired and closed your eyes drifting of to sleep.

(Time skip)

You woke up by cups shaking you

Cups: hey doll were here!

You woke up immediately and tuck of your belt you saw CC waking up and looking ouside to see that were already here and started to get excited as well you all got out to see hotels and saw from the distance big rollercoaster's and other stuff you was very excited and started jumping up making CC felix cups and bendy smile mugs and boris got to excited that they started running of cups and bendy saw and started running after them you shock your head while smirking and followed CC and felix where the big hotel was and saw a bunny smiling.

(Art not mine)

Hi how can I help you she asked

Felix: yeah is there any rooms we can stay at?

Of course please follow me you followed the bunny and went down a hallway she stopped and pointed to 3 doors here are the rooms you'll be staying at if you need anything I'll be at my desk she started walking away and us opining the doors.

Mugs: me and boris are sharing!

mugs and boris went into there rooms and it was only you CC felix cups and bendy.

Who do you wanna share with?