#jealousy

(The pixle art is cartoon cat and the art belongs to me)

You woke up quite early today because you was excited to see cartoon cat again you wondered what he was doing now in the meantime but he said that he only comes at night so you was a bit bored of waiting for cartoon cat to come at night so you called your bff (f/n) you rang her phone number but she wasn't picking up so you tried again again and again but she still wasn't answering

(Y/n): hmm I wonder why she isn't picking up the last thing I remember is that we went into the abandoned building and us spliting up I hope she is okay but for now I'm gonna call my other friend mac.

(You and mac was best friends since kindergarten)

Mac:uhh hello

(Y/n):hey mac I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

Mac:sure I got nothing better to do

(Y/n):alright we'll meet after dinner

Mac:alright sounds good see YA

(Y/n):alright bye and you both hanged up mac used to be your crush and (f/n) also had a crush on him,because every time you go near him or talk to him she always pushes you out of the way when you try to talk to him.

(Time skip)

You had your dinner a while ago and you went to go get dressed to go see mac you weared (o/o/c) and you went downstairs to go put your shoes on and you peted your dog and grab the keys and you gone outside to get in your friends car?

(Y/n):ohhh right we drove in her car that's why my car isn't here eh I'll just drop her car of later you said to yourself and drove of.

(Time skip)

After the drive you got out of your car and knocked on Macs door he opened the door for you to come in you both then sat in the coach and it was silent,mac was the first to speak up

Mac:so um y/n I was wondering if you wanted to explore This abandoned building with me you know for fun we can film it if you want I can bring my phone he asked.

(Y/n):yeah that'll be fun but maybe leave the filming part out.

Mac:okay don't worry we'll leave that part out then let's go and I also want to give you something to on the way there.

(Y/n):oh okay then.

(Another time skip)

You arrived at the abandoned building and it looked like the place where you met cartoon cat and its also midnight so hopefully he won't come.

Mac:hey y/n I got something to give you and also tell you something he said blushing and looking away.

(Cartoon cats pov)

It was midnight and it was time to see my dear friend y/n she is the only friend I got and also my brother cartoon dog, I walked out of the building waiting for her to come but then I saw to people near my place I was about to kill them but I stoped and realised that it was y/n and some other dude something inside me felt weird as if I was getting stabbed in the chest I never felt this weird before it's making me go towards y/n and help her so that's what I did.

(Your pove)

Mac:would you would you go out with me (Nick name) he said.

You was shocked your crush asked you out you didn't know what to say do you said yes and then he ran towards you about to tackle you into a hug but someone else pulled you away from him you didn't know who it was because your eyes was closed and when you opened them you was shocked your friend was being chocked by the one and only CARTOON CAT.
Cartoon cat was chocking him because he thought that mac was about to atack you but he only wanted a hug because you said yes.

(Y/n):Cartoon cat put him down you said in fear

(Cartoon cat):can't you see that he was about to atack you he said in rage why was he in rage we only met last night?

Mac:you k know t t this Freeaak he said while chocking.

(Y/n): Cartoon cat if you just let me explain so nothing bad happens okay you said calmly

Cartoon cat blushed a bit and put mac down but rough because he still didn't trust him.

(Y/n): thank you now cartoon cat this is mac and mac this is cartoon cat

They both didn't greet each other they just waved, this is going to be a long night you though.

Cartoon cat: so my dear what would you but before he could carry on what he was saying he was cut of by mac

Mac:hey buddy why don't you give us privacy would ya I was about to ask her something important until you came.

Cartoon cat was in a lot of rage but he had to control himself because you was there if you wasn't then he would of killed him by now.

Y/n:mac don't be rude anyway what should we do tonight you asked with glee but the boys just kept glaring at each other you just wish that they could get along maybe some day they will you though.

Cartoon cat: y/n my dear I was wondering but then he got cut of by mac AGAIN

Mac:hey sugar you look fine tonight~ he said in a flirty tone you blushed when he said it like that while cartoon cat suddenly threw him inside of his house you gasped but it can't of made you giggle a bit when he was flying like an idiot when mac was out of the way cartoon cat can finely say what he was about to asked you.

Y/n:so what was you gonna say cartoon cat?

Cartoon cat:I was gonna ask what you wanted to do tonight but since he came I guess we can't do anything with him here and also I was wondering if you wanted to meet my brother cartoon dog tomorrow night and also my other friends he asked

You was a bit unsure about agreeing with him he was waiting for an answer and then you eventually said yes he was very happy and picked you up and hugged you but not tight but he did rap his arms all around your body it was a bit uncomfortable but but you didn't mind.

When he put you down someone was dragging you to the car and it was mac

Mac:I'm taking you home cartoon cat got mad and he was about to get you back but you stoped him

Y/n:it's okay cartoon cat it's getting to late I'll see you tomorrow night okay

Cartoon cat sighed and waved backed
Cartoon cat:okay see ya my dear and left

(Time skip)

Mac drobed you of and he was about to kiss you but you stoped him

Y/n:no mac I don't think we're meant to be you said and went in your without him saying anything

Mac: w well I n never liked you anyway he said and stormed of I'll swear I'll kidnap her and make her mine he said to himself and went home.

I rewrited this one because I didn't like the other one it was to messed up so tomorrow I'll do a chapter five where you meet cartoon dog and the others bye see you in the next chapter🦊🦊🦊🦊