#Yoyo

You CC CD and long horse went in Cc's territory to hang out you was about to get inside until two fuzzy yellow paws covered your mouth and brang you who knows where when they stoped they let go of you and you started panicking the person sighed and you forget that they was standing there you turned around and saw it wasn't a person it was a yellow bear with a light grey dress with orange flowers all around her waist with fluffy hair and you also saw that she had stitches all around her right eye you was staring at her lost in thought about the stitching when she started to speak up in a harsh tone.

???: are you just gonna keep on looking at me or what

You looked at her and apologised wait why are you the one apologizing she's the one kidnapped you kinda but still you looked at her with a mad expression witch made her roll her eyes.

Y/n: what was that all about!?

???: about what?

Y/n: with you kidnapping me

???: well I wouldn't call that kidnapping moron

Y/n: ugh whatever....soo....maybe we should get to know eachover I'll start off my name is y/n what's yours you took out your hand witch she didn't take your hand she rolled her eyes again and looked away.

Yoyo: yoyo she said in a rude tone

Y/n: o okay then?...well I'll see you later I guess you was about to go back to the territory until she grabbed your wrist you looked at her confused and annoyed she looked kinda pissed but why I was being nice to her.

Yoyo: you arn't going nowhere until you tell me why your always with my senpai?

Her senpai? does she mean CC? Doesn't she know I'm with him?

Y/n: I'm sorry but you got it all wrong I'm all ways with him because were dating!

She got mad and started yelling at me for stealing him away from her I couldn't be bothered about her bothering she saw that I wasn't paying attention and slapped my left cheek I touched it and nearly teared up from the pain it stung really badly and she didn't even care she wasntveven shocked that she slapped at me she just looked at me in discussed she then kicked my legs making me fall I saw that it was bleeding I cried and tried to stand up but she started dragging me to a near by river.

Yoyo: this is for taking my boyfriend away from me

She dipped your head in the river and you tried squirming and kicking to get out of the river but you was to weak from the pain you was losing oxygen and passed out she thought you died so she pushed you fully in the water and you floated away from Cc's territory she smirk and left leaving you behind you couldn't open your eyes all you saw was just darkness surrounding you you gave up and fell asleep hoping you would survive or someone will help you.

(Cartoon cats pov finally)

I was waiting for y/n to come and join us but I couldn't see her anywhere I saw a figure coming towards me and thought it was y/n but then I saw the fur colour and I groaned it was yoyo can't that stupid care bear learn that I don't like her I'm with y/n she came over to me with tears? I never saw her in tears maybe this is important or maybe she could be faking it.

Yoyo: C cartoon cat I'm so sorry I tried to help her but she was to heavy to lift was is she talking about I thought.

CC: what are you talking about?

Yoyo: it's y/n she fell in the river I gasped and told her which way she point to the near by bushes and I ran towards them I saw the river and searched for her but couldn't find a trace of her CD and long horse looked outside to see what was going on I ran to them and explained everything they was shocked and upset and we all searched for y/n but nothing I was devastated and I started tearing up my brother and long horse tried to cheer me up but nothing was making me feel better what would make me feel better is seeing y/n yoyo walked up to me and sat by me stroking circles around my back.

Yoyo: oh don't cry darling it's gonna be okay~

CC: b b but I m miss her

Yoyo: I'm sure she's fine how about I make you some apple pie?~

CC: *sigh* o okay that'll be fine we both sat up and she grabbed my hand taking me to my territory I just hope she's okay.

All I see is darkness I couldn't see anything all I remember was yoyo hurting me and pushed me in a river oh I'll swear I'll get that bear and Rebecca I can't forget her two I was finally opening my eyes but I wasn't in the river anymore I was inside a tent I looked left and right and saw there were two beds I tried standing up but fell I looked at my leg and saw it was bandaged up I touched my cheek if it was better but when I touched it I hissed in pain.

???: maybe you shouldn't touch your cheek it's still sore.

(To be continued)