#The beach

You finally picked and picked all of them to share rooms with you they got confused and you sighed opening the door with them behind.

Y/n: since there is two beds 3 people can share one bed while the other will share the other also I'll share with cuphead and bendy if your alright with that?

Cuphead and bendy blushed while nodding while CC and felix nodded and went over to there beds you walked over to the over bed and went in the middle while bendy was on the left and cuphead on the right.

(Next morning)

The door slammed open making you and the wake up shocked.

Mugs: guys wake up were going to the beach today!

Y/n: that would be fun mugs

Mugs: me and boris will be in our room if you need us

CC: what's a beach?

Cups: you don't know what a beach is?

CC: I've never been to one!

Y/n: it's really fun you'll enjoy it

Bendy: I'm down

Felix: I guess I'll go

Y/n: alright then let's go tell mugs and boris that were going

You all grabbed your swimming things and walked out seeing mugs and boris already out so you went downstairs and walked over to the beach.

(Time skip)

When you all arrived you saw lots off people and the big ocean you got a bit nervous trying on your new bikini but you tuck a big breath and sighed walking towards the changing rooms you tuck out your (f/c) bikini And put it on it was alright but you won't be alright when they see you how will they react hopefully good you sighed and opened the door seeing them already in there swimming shorts wait why does CC have green swimming shorts when he doesn't even wear any clothes? Ugh it doesn't matter I'm just gonna walk out I don't care what they think you closed the door behind you and walked up to them they turned around and CC cups bendy and felix blushed while mugs and boris smiled.

Mugs: you look great y/n!

Boris: yeah!

Y/n: hehe thanks

Mugs: who's up for some volleyball?

Boris: sounds fun but we don't have a ball?

Felix: no worries guys I got this! Bendy catch!

Felix tuck out his bag and turned it into a ball he inflated the ball and threw it to bendy making him catch it.

Mugs: Alright!

Boris: pass it over here bro!

Bendy: no it's mine

You thought it was cute when bendy was keeping the ball to himself you turned around and saw the ocean you got bored and started walking towards it.

Cups: hey doll where you goin?

Y/n: to the ocean

CC: eh I'll pass I hate water

Felix: maybe later

Cups: I'll be over in a bit

Y/n: okay

You walked towards the ocean and stepped in the water you didn't mind it being cold so you started swimming you was in the ocean for 2 mins and you was getting kinda bored so you stepped out and was about to walk towards the changing rooms when a hand grabbed your arm you looked behind you to see a tiger grabbing your arm.

Y/n: um c can I help you s sir?

Tiger: Yeah you

He started dragging you near a van and you tried kicking and punching to get out of his grasp but nothing was working so you shouted for help and the tiger hit you in the head making you go dizzy when you was about to black out you saw some blurrs that look familiar to you and you blacked out.

You started to open your eyes and saw that you was in a hospital you was about to call for somebody when you heard the door open you looked over and saw CC and the overs CC saw that you were awake and ran towards you hugging you you gladly excepted it and started to sit up.

Y/n: ugh what happened?

Bendy: that bastard tiger was about to take you in his van but we helped and I don't know what happened to him I think he's in jail.

Felix: you alright hun?

Y/n: y yeah I think so

Felix: maybe we should head home today's been a long day

Mugs: aww but we only been here for 2 days but if it's for y/n's safety then we can go home

Cups: alright then I'll start packing

Y/n: are you sure Felix?

Felix: of course it's for your own good I don't want you to get hurt again

Y/n: ok

You all packed your things and waited ouside for your plane to arrive it tuck an hour but you didn't mind when it arrived you all started to get on and started heading near toon town.

(To be continued)

Sorry I haven't updated for a while I got logged out for some reason and I couldn't get back in so I had to do all of this stupid stuff to know how I log back in when I finally got into it I thought I lost the two cartoon cat x reader then any ways hope you enjoy this chapter and have a good day :3