#the srange creature

*it was the morning and you was fast asleep until you heard your alarm clock start ringing idk*

(Y/n):Oh come the fuck on I thought I broke it you yelled,you through the clock at the wall to break it which it did and You got up to go to the bathroom but then you realised that you was invited to your friends house to a party with everyone coming to, you was so excited because you never been to a party well you have when you was little but this is different this is gonna be an adult party I don't know if I should wear something nice or just wear whatever I want, oh well I'll just discuss this after work you said to yourself.

After showering,brushing your teeth,feeding your dog and all of that you head to your car but before you could the creepy perv kevin was next to your car,And then he spotted you while smirking.

(Why does he do that smirk every time he sees me)

You thought,then he started walking up to you still having that smirk.

(What is wrong with him what does he want he is doing my heading now)

While you was still in your thoughts he touched your arm making you flinch and break out of your thoughts.

(Y/n): get the fuck of me you purv what did I just say you said getting annoyed of him each day.

Kevin:oh sorry butter-cup I just came here to get an apology from you cutie~

You cringed by the the cutie part with
lust in it you hated him so much why should you apologies to him he was the the one touching you like a creep would witch he is you just wish you could punch him in the face right now but you stayed calm to keep your anger out so you asked him nicely to move to the side to get in your car.

(Y/n):I'm not going to apologise to you because you was touching me witch your supposed to not to and also I need to head to work so would you mind moving a bit further to the left so I can get in my car you asked nicely but still annoyed.

Kevin:oh I don't think your gonna get away that easily hd said while trying to grab you.

(Y/n):NO DONT YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH ME you screamed at him.

You then pushed as hard as you could to get to your car, you put the keys in yo start and then you was of to work.

(Few mins later)

You arrived to work and you went inside to go to your desk top floor.after the elevator that you was on you steped out of the elevator to head to your desk but before you could sit down your boss was calling you

(Captain reed): (y/n) in my office now he said in s moody tone

You sighed while heading to his office

(Y/n):what's the problem captain? you asked nicely.

Captain reed:how come you was 15 mins late (y/n) you better have a good explanation for this he said rudely

(Y/n):I'm very sorry for your wait captain it's because of kevin he won't leave me alone and he's always touching me and I keep on telling him no but he won't listen so that's why I was 15 mins late I'm very sorry it won't happen again.

Captain reed: when he comes in work I'll have a word with him alright he said in a calm voice

(Y/n):okay thank you very much captain I'll head to my desk now

Captain reed:just shut the door on your way he asked back with his original voice.

You walked to your desk and sat down and then your friend (f/n) came up to you with an excited face.