#this is what you get!

Bendy and felix told you cups and CC that the'll be at bendy's house with mugs and boris you nodded and went inside your f/c car with cups at the front next to you and CC at the back CC was to big to fit in so he had to shrink himself to fit in when he finally got in you started the car and drove off to where rebecca's house is

Cups: so doll why are we doing this again?

Y/n: well rebecca called the police on me and CC and she is also a bitch to me so that's why were killing her

CC: I'm gonna find that spray and spray her in the eyes

Cups: are we gonna kill her or just beating her up

Y/n: um idk what do you prefer?

CC: I say kill her

Cups: yeah i think we should kill her because she could phone the cops

Y/n: exactly

You then arrived to her house and you cups and CC go out and CC was back in his normal size you then walked up to her door and knocked on it you heard footsteps coming towards the door and it opened to reveal rebecca looking piss when she saw me.

Rebecca: the fuck you want!?

Y/n: look why are you being such a bitch!?

Rebecca: HA! I'm being the bitch look at you your a fucking slut who has no friends and you took my fucking cat away even though that cat was actually mine so go away before I call the police *SLAM*

She slammed the door in your face and you felt something on your cheek you touch your cheek to see that you were crying cups and CC saw and ran up to you telling you if you was alright and what happened you told them what she said to you and that's when there faces turned dark you got a bit nervous by there looks and ask them if they was okay they didn't say anything and just told you to head back to the car you got confused and nodded anyway walking back.

(Cartoon cat's pov)

How dare she talk shit about my darling she'll pay for what she just said I looked over to see cups with the same expression we looked at each over and nodded thinking of the same idea we both banged on the door and saw her open the door and had a shock face.

Rebecca: y y you a again and a are you a f fucking cup f for a h h h head!?

Cups: yep and this is what you get for messing with our girlfriend

And that's when we both knocked her out and dragged her inside so nobody else will see we closed the door and dragged her into her room and placed her on a chair tieing her ankle's wrist on the chair we heard a groan and looked up to see her awake she looked left and right rapidly and looked at us with a scared and angry look.

Rebecca: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO!

CC: nope and you might as well say your goodbyes cuz were gonna kill you now

Rebecca: w what?

(Warning gore)

Cups was holding a black bag full of sharp things and took out a sharp saw Rebecca tried struggling to get out of the chair but it was no use her wrist and ankles were completely tied to the chair cups walked over to her and sliced a huge cut on her leg she cried out of pain and struggled again we got annoyed of her cried and thought of just killing her quick so CC took out a sharp knife and placed it on her neck. P please I I'm s s sorry she begged for them to not kill her but they didn't listen and me CC sliced her neck getting her blood on Cc's fur and on the floor also on her as well she twiched a bit but then eventually stoped moving they sighed and CC went to the bathroom to clean out his fur while cups was cleaning the mess when CC came out clean he helped cups with the mess when they finished they hid the body and went downstairs and went back to the car where y/n was y/n asked what happened and they told her that they killed her she was shocked at first but then smirked looking back at the front starting up the car and heading bendy's house where felix bendy mugs and boris were.