#Home

(Y/n)= your name
(L/n)= last name
(E/c)= eye colour
(H/l)= hair length
(H/c)= hair colour
(F/c)= favourite colour
(F/f)= favourite food
(F/s)= favourite snack
(F/d)= favourite drink
(O/o/c)= outfit of choice
(P/n)= pets name
(D/b)= dog breed
(F/n)= friend's name

Tik

Tik

Tik

Tik

Riiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg

Ugh I mouned getting up from my bed

(Y/n):guess it's time to get ready for work then I said to myself and then I hear clicking noises and it was my dog (P/n), she/he was surprised to see me and jumped on my bed licking my face

(Y/n): haha stop it (P/n) that's gross you giggled while getting up and (P/n) running downstairs waiting for you to bring her/him breakfast. You walked over to the wardrobe to put on some clothes, you weared a (O/o/c) and then you went downstairs to see your dog waiting for you to pour the food in her/his bowl. When you was done with everything you grabbed your keys from the kitchen and went to the front door to get in your car.

(A few mins later)

You parked your car in the parking lot and you got out of your car and locked it, you walked to the building where everyone was and you walked up to the elevator and pressed the button that goes all the way to the top floor. Then the elevator opened for you to walk out so you did everyone greeted you and you greeted them back after all of the greeting's and that you walked over to your desk to finish your work from the computer and also the paper work, It did take a few hours but you didn't really care but you was getting bothered by this dude called kevin whenever you walked to work or about to get in your car he all ways says flirty stuff to you and try to make you go to his house you just didn't know what his problem is.

(Few hours later)

It was getting dark so you packed everything in your hand bag and also your keys and you sat up to go to the elevator but before you was about to get in someone grabbed your arm and pulled you to their chest you got shocked at first but then you realise who it was it was kevin you got super pissed and so you punched his stomach to let go of your arm so he did, he was cursing a lot when you punched him.

Kevin:You stupid bitch why the fuck did you punch me for...fuck.

(Y/n):I punched you because you was being a perv so ever do that again and this time it won't be your stomach GOT IT you yelled the last part then you walked to the elevator leaving him behind.

(Few mins later)

After the drive you got out of your car and locked it and you walked up to your front door and you opened the door but before you could take of your coat and shoes your dog jumped on you by licking your face again.

(Y/n):oh come on (p/n) haha what did I just say silly hehe you giggled while getting up from the floor, your dog pouted and walked to her/his bed to sleep you was also tired so you took of your shoes and coat and went to go put on your pj's on after you done changing you walked over to your bed and pulled the covers to get in and you turned of your lamp for some darkness.

(Y/n): today's been a long day I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow? And then you drifted of to sleep.