#The date

(My art at the top)

(Cartoon cat's pov)

I was about to leave when I finally knew what this feeling was I had feelings for y/n the way she walks and  the way she talks makes my heart skip a beat(does he have a heart?don't know but I'll deal with it anyway)

Cartoon dog:heeelllooo earth to cartoon cat you there bro

I was in my thoughts for to long that I recently stoped waking with my brother

Cartoon cat:oh sorry cd( cd means cartoon dog)I was just lost in thought while walking again

CD:ohhh are you thinking about y/n~ he said while trying not to laugh at my face being fully grey.

Cartoon cat:n no I'm not I'm just thinking like I told you being embarrassed

CD:dude don't lie to me of course you do like her I always see you getting closer to her and even looking at her when she's talking to someone else he said crossing his arms I sighed and I told him the truth that I have feelings for her.

CD:omg you should take her out on a date cartoon dog said getting excited

Cartoon cat:I can't take her to a reastraunt we can't be seen remember.

CD:oh yeah..well then take her somewhere that you can go.

Cartoon cat:hmm I think I know but I need long horse for this

(The next day)

You was awake by your dog barking and jumping on your bed you yawned and got out of bed but then you notice that there's a note on your window.

Y/n:huh I don't remember a note on my window you said to yourself. You read the note and it was a date from cartoon cat you never knew cartoon cat like liked you, you just thought that you were both friends but you did had a bit of feelings for him when he's always protecting you. so you excepted the date.

Y/n:if I'm going to on a date with cartoon cat I have to wear something nice to wear so you went to the mall to by some clothes.

(Time skip)

You was in the mall looking for something that suits you then you accidently bumbed into someone.

Y/n:Ow oh sorry didn't see you....(2fn)
(That means your second best friend)

(2fn):y/n is that you

Y/n:of course it is

You both ran to each other and hugged well your friend was hugging you tighter because you both having seen each other in ages.

Y/n:where have you been I've been calling you for ages you said a bit annoyed.

(2fn):I'm sorry I just had to look after my kids and that there always causing trouble.

Y/n:you have a family now you said a bit shocked.

(2fn):yeah do you want to meet them.

Y/n:I would love to but I can't I got a date and I'm looking for something to wear.

(2fn):finally you got a date I can help you if you want.

Y/n:really you will that will be helpful.

(2fn):come on then let's go.

You and your friend was in the clothes section looking for something nice to wear.while you was looking for something to wear your friend came back with some clothes in her hands.

(2fn):go try these out see if you like them she said jumping up and down like a kid.

Y/n:okay

You went to the changing rooms to get change.