#meeting cartoon dog

(My art of cartoon dog)

You was on your coach watching just random stuff while you was petting your dog but then you realised that you was going to meet cartoon cat's brother cartoon dog and also his other friends you was so excited to meet them but you was also nervous.

You sat up from the coach to get breakfast then after you had breakfast you went upstairs to put on some clothes,since cartoon cat only comes at night you though of going grocery shopping since you was running out of food and also dog food

(Time skip)

You was at the store looking for the items that you need,you felt like someone was watching you from round the corner so you turned around to see you it was but nobody was there you was s bit creeper out but you just forgot about.

After you had everything you need you when to the line and waited for you to scan your things.

(Time skip)

You was walking to your car(almost forgot you stoped of your friends car so you got yours back)to put your stuff in the back but you still was thinking that you was being watch it couldn't of been cartoon cat because he only comes at night so you just got in your car and drove of.

(Another time skip)

You was at home picking up your things and placing them in the coberds and drawers you then realised that it was getting dark so you packed everything away quickly but before you could get your keys there was a knock on the living room window you walked towards it to see who it was and then you got jump scared by cartoon cat.

Y/n:Cartoon cat don't scare me like that you almost gave me a heart attack.

Cartoon cat:oh sorry my dear didn't meet to do that anyway my brother wants to meet you he's been excited all day to see you.

Y/n:really and also are they friendly

Cartoon cat:well it depends if they like you or not but if they try anything I got your back okay my dear.

Y/n:okay thank you cartoon cat then let's go meet your brother.

Cartoon cat got his hand out for you to reach it so you took his hand and suddenly he pulled you out the window but he caught your arms when you nearly fell of the building(you stay at a hotel by the way)you was in cartoon cat's arms but then you realised that you was afraid of heights so you put your face in cartoon cat's chest his fur was cold but soft and you didnts mind if he was cold or not.

Y/n:what was this feeling you thought

Cartoon cat blushed when you was snuggling into his chest but he shook it of and started heading to the place where cartoon dog and the others are.

(Time skip)

You and cartoon cat arrived at the place it's probably where cartoon dog and the others are at you though, you got of him so he can knock on the door and then suddenly the door opened realviling a dog that has the same gloves and colour fur like cartoon cat(just pretend that they both have fur)

???:oh are you y/n that my brother was keeping talking about the dog said with curiosity.

Cartoon cat blushed when the dog said that you giggled a bit when cartoon cat was studering when he was trying to speak so you helped him out.

Y/n: yes I'm y/n it's a pleasure to meet you pulling your arm for a hand shake he gladly took it and shaked your hand.

Cartoon dog:it's a pleasure to meet you to y/n My name's cartoon dog I like your name it's pretty he said shyly you blushed and thanked him while cartoon cat was getting jealous.

Cartoon dog:well anyways come inside I want you to meet my other friends.

You was a bit nervous to meet cartoon cat's and cartoon dog's friends,Cartoon cat noticed this and grabbed your hand you blushed a bit when he wraped your arm it's like he wants to keep you safe there was that feeling again but you didn't know what, so you both came inside and that's when every monster was looking at you confused to why there was a human in there house cartoon cat noticed it and was a bit mad but he calmed down to explain why your here

Cartoon cat:okay every monster I can explain why there is a human in our house don't worry she won't hurt any of you and you shouldn't eather

The monsters was still looking at me but one monster came up to me it looked like a horse but out of bones and it had a bit of mane on it

Long horse:hello I'm long horse what's yours the horse said with a smile

you smiled back and introduced everyone what your name was

Y/hi my name is y/n it's a pleasure to meet you the horse smiled giving you a warm hug which you didn't expect so you hugged back every monster smiled and carried on what they was doing.

You enjoyed talking to the monsters and you even met siren head he was very kind yo you and showing you different voices from his sirens cartoon cat was by your side the whole time to make sure nothing happens to you or anything.

It was 1am and it was time for you to go home you waved every monster goodbye and cartoon cat and cartoon dog drobed you home

Y/n:I'll see you tomorrow night cartoon cat and cartoon dog you said smiling and giving them both one last hug.

Cartoon cat: see ya tomorrow night to you to my dear

Cartoon dog:yeah bye we can't wait to see you again he said with glee You giggled at his childless and waved goodbye to them and you shut the window and went to bed while thinking of cartoon cat,cartoon dog and the others.