#the date pt 2

(Third person pov)

Cartoon cat was waiting for you for the date he was in his abandoned building waiting for you then he heard little footsteps coming his way that must be her he said with glee when he was about to hug you he stoped and looked at the dress that you were wearing he blushed a dark grey nearly covering his whole face you giggled at his cute blush when he looked at you well um y you l l look nice m my dear he said studering you giggled again and thanked him,so we're are we heading to when his blush goes down he smiles and holds your hand witch you blush while he was walking out of the building with you behind still holding hands.you'll see my dear~ he said purring a little you was a bit nervous to where he was taking you to.

(Time skip)

You've been walking with cartoon cat for 15 mins and your feet were starting to hurt with the heels on cartoon cat noticed and picked you up bridle style while heading to where you and him was heading of to you blushed all the way when he was holding you prospectively I wonder why he's so protective you thought in your head but then you got snapped out of your thoughts when you saw a giant building that used to be a big party for people to come in with proper licences cartoon cat then put you down gently then grabbed your hand walking towards the place you was a bit scared if something happens so you came closer to cartoon cat witch surprised him but calm down by your warmth it makes his heart beat even faster every time when you come closer to him.

You both walk in and noticed how dark it was cartoon cat then suddenly stop next to the front doors looking left to right can he see in the dark because he's a cat or something you said in thoughts then suddenly every monster was there cheering for you and there was blood everywhere with lots of body parts there but you didn't Care.

(After the party)

You was walking home with cartoon cat and then you finally made it home

Y/n:that date was super fun and I enjoyed it thank you and kissed his cheek you was about to head inside but you got pulled and got kissed it was passinout and cold but soft to you was speechless.

Cartoon cat: see ya my dear love you~ and he walked of in the distance you smiled.

Y/n:love you too cartoon cat and you walked inside

(??? Pov)

Ugh how dare that twat kissing the one I love don't worry y/n you will be mine forever.

Sorry if this was short.