#Party invitation part 1

It was early in the morning and you was still fast asleep but when you opened one eye you seen a black figure starring at you,you freaked out and fell of the bed with someone laughing you looked to see that it was only cartoon cat.

Y/n:Cartoon cat you scared the shit out of me you said putting your hand to your chest

Cartoon cat:oh sorry my love didn't mean to

Y/n:love that's a new one you thought do you need anything cartoon cat you asked

Cartoon cat:oh yeah I was wondering if I can get my breakfast from my place if that's alright with you he asked.

Y/n:sure go ahead I'm going to work anyway you said walking upstairs

Cartoon cat:work?

Y/n:yeah you already know that I work

Cartoon cat:yeah I know that I'm just wondering what will I do since your going to be gone for a while

Y/n:umm you can do whatever you want but don't break anything and can you please look after my dog while I'm gone you asked him

Cartoon cat:umm alright I can do that love.

Y/n:okay thank you cartoon cat you kissed him on the cheek and went  outside to your car(you already got dressed by the way) and drove of

(Cartoon cats pov)

Well time for me to get my breakfast I climbed out the window while hiding in the darkness so nobody can see me when I got there their was more people taking photos and filming to see if I was there.cant these idiots just leave for once I said to myself,i couldn't be bothered to kill them so I walked round them to get the corpse I found where the dead people were and started eating them my mouth and my hands(what is it hands or paws oh well I'll just go with hands)were covered in blood but I didn't care I can just wash it in the sink at y/n's house and I walked back round to go to her house.

(Your pov)

I'm at work and when I was about to sit down my boss called me to come at his office ugh what does that prick want I whispered so people can't here.i walked to his office and sat at one of the chairs that were in front of his desk.

Y/n:what do you need sir trying not to get annoyed

Boss:you know that new girl that came 2 days ago

Y/n:I already know that I said rudely

Boss:well I was wondering if you seen that new person anywhere she'll be working with you for a month or two

Y/n:thank God cartoon cat killed her or I'll be suffering by her you said to yourself. Um no sir I having seen her sorry I said to him lying.

Boss:well if you seen her bring her to my office because I need to talk to her.

Y/n:alright I'll let you know and you went back to your seat but when you opened your lap top there was an envelope that looked like an invitation to a party I opened it up and looked what it was I was right it was a party I was excited and not excited at the same time 1 I'm excited because this is my second time going to a party and 2 I'm not excited because what if something bad will happen I made up my choice that I'll go to the party maybe I can bring cartoon cat I can just put some clothes on him and if people say what's wrong with him and that I'll just say it's a condition or allergy or something like that yeah that'll work.

(After work)

I was driving home listening to music I arrived at my house and opened my door but I got knocked over by my dog running and jumping on me

Y/n:okay okay I'm here (p/n) hehe you giggled while standing up your dog went back to her/his bed playing with her/his toy you didn't see cartoon cat anywhere so you called his name but no answer you was worried if he left you of something happened to him but right when you was about to take another step something knock you down landing on the floor with something on your back while hugging your waist.

Cartoon cat:Gotcha~

Y/n:Cartoon cat are you serious I thought something bad happen to you you yelled a bit.

Cartoon cat:okay okay I'm sorry love I just thought it was funny to scare that's all that's what I do anyway.

When he got of you you realised that he had red on his mouth and gloves and yours clothes a bit.

Y/n:Cartoon cat

Cartoon cat:yes love

Y/n:what's that on your mouth and gloves

Cartoon cat:oh um it's blood I was going to clean the blood of by using the sink but I having used one for years and I forgot to do it he asked blushing out of embarrassment you giggled at his cuteness and grabbed his arm instead of his hand because of the blood and walked him to the bathroom.

Cartoon cat:um why are we going to the bathroom the sink there.

Y/n:because your getting a bath

Cartoon cat got shocked and took his arm away from yours which you got confused

Cartoon cat:I'm not getting in the bath it's just a bit of blood he said

You wasn't having it and dragged him to the bath which was already filled you took his gloves of and put him in the bath which he wasn't enjoying it it was like washing a proper baby kitten and it made it even more cuter by you washing cartoon cat.

(Few minutes later)

You finished bathing cartoon cat and dried him with the towel his fur was now fluffy and cute and it even smelled nice to instead of blood you thought he was the cutest cat ever he was getting more a and more embarrassed by the compliment. You was tired and you was about to head to your room but cartoon cat grabbed your wrist.

Y/n:is something wrong you asked

Cartoon cat:umm he blushedand looked away can I um sleep with you tonight.

You blushed a bit and smiled sure you can you told him he smiled still blushing and you both went to your room you both got in the covers you both were snuggling and he was super soft from the bath and you thought it was cute you yawned and closed your eyes drifting of to sleep thinking about the party for tomorrow night.