#Restaurant

You was in the kitchen making (f/b) (that means favourite breakfast)when all of a sudden you heard a knock on your door you groaned and quickly finished your breakfast placing it in a plate and walking over to the door you opened it to reveal CC cuphead bendy and felix you blushed and looked at the to know why there here.

Y/n: uhh hehe hey guys w what are you doing here?

CC: heya toots we was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with us?

Y/n: that's really nice guys but how would that work?

Cups: what do you mean?

Y/n: well I'm dating four of you and if we go in what if people think we're you know weird?

Bendy: oh c'mon gorgeous if they have a problem then they can deal with us we don't give a shit on what they say

Felix: yeah and if you feel uncomfortable then we can leave

Y/n: okay thank you I'll get ready just sit in the living room and I'll be quick

They nodded and you quickly ran upstairs and put on (o/o/c)(means out of choice) and brushed your hair into a (f/h/s)(means favourite hair style)and placed on your shoes/heels/boots and went downstairs to see them sat on the sofa's talking you made a cough sound making them turn and look at you you also saw blushes on there faces making you smirk and head to the door with rlthem following behind.

(Time skip)

You and the others arrived at the restaurant and went inside you all went to a table and sat down a butler came and asked what you wanted you placed the order and so did the others and he nodded and walked of.

Y/n: so cups and bendy where's Boris and mugs?

Cups: oh there at my house playing games and that

Y/n: do they know were on a date

Bendy: yeah they know they did tease us about it but I'm glad I don't have to hear there stupid smoochies again

Y/n: (giggles) yeah

Butler: here is your drinks your food will be ready in 10 mins

Felix: okay thank you

You then was lost in thought thinking about what Rebecca did to CC you know that was like a week ago but it still made you mad CC saw and and waved his gloved hand in front of you making you shake your head a bit trying to forget about it and looked at CC to see him a bit worried.

CC: hey toots you spaced out for awhile something wrong?

Y/n: no I'm fine it's just that I still remember when rebbeca was being a bitch to you and me

Felix: who's rebbeca?

Y/n: oh she has blonde hair and blue eyes with a stupid black bow on her hair she was so rude to me and CC I wish she would pay

CC: let's kill her then

Felix: I'm not killing anybody!

Cups: I'm down

Bendy: uhh I'm with felix

Y/n: it's fine if you two don't wanna me cups and CC will do it

Bendy: what if someone calls the cops!?

Cups: bends relax we'll be quick

Felix: so when are you um gonna....kill her?

Y/n: we'll do it Tommorow night

The butler came with yours and the others foods and drinks and you started eating thinking of a plan to kill rebbeca.

(I'm gonna change the title cuz I don't think this is a cartoon cat x reader anymore but I hope you liked this chapter)