#the video

(My art at top)

You woke up by the alarm clock and it was getting on your nerves so you grabbed the clock and you was about to throw it but then you realised if you throw it you'll have to by a new one and you already broken 2 so you put it down and just went to the bathroom to get change and all of that for work you missed your friend (f/n) she was gone for days and you was her bestest friend since the first day you met when you was younger maybe cartoon cat has something to do with this you thought so you was going to ask him after work because after you finish work it gets dark so you'll tell him about your friend.

(Time skip to work)

You was in your seat typing the same thing like always until this girl walked up to you and slammed her hands to the desk making you jump you didn't like this girl already even though she's the new person here.

Y/n:uhh c can I help you you asked getting a bit nervous

Chloe:uhh yeah move this is my seat now so if you just move then nothing will happen love she said rudely while glaring at you.

Y/n:I'm Sorry but actually this is my seat how about you sit on the one that's next to mine or in front because I really need to carry on with my work you said back trying to not yell at her

Chloe:okay listen here bitch I'm not gonna stand here alday for your stupid ass not to move out of that fucking seat so I'd prefer you move or else she threatened when whispering.

You didn't had a choice so you move to a different seat but before you could sit down you fell and everyone was looking at you trying not to laugh

Chloe:hey look everyone she fell like a complete idiot

Everyone started laughing at you when you fell you was so embarrassed and you wished you was never here so you got back up and had enough of this prick making full of you so you grabbed a cup full of water and splashed it on her face and clothes she was shocked and everyone else.

The boss seen what you did and had to tell you you had a week of to be treated nicely with others you tried to explain but he wasn't buying it so you cursed and left without another word it was getting dark and you was gonna tell cartoon cat what happened in work but what you didn't know that someone was watching you while following.

(Time skip to cartoon cat's place)

You arrived to cartoon cat and he saw you through the broken window he was about to ask how was work but then he saw your face that was red a bit from the crying you did in the car he ran to you and hugged you tightly you hugged back while crying on his shoulder.

Cartoon cat: my dear what's wrong who made you upset he asked while worrieng and a bit of anger

Y/n:w w well t there was t this girl she was new a and she was bullieng me and I tried to get her back by throwing a cup of water on her face b but t t the boss thought I was bullieng her so he gave me a week t to stay of saying that I should treat others some m manners you said while crying.

Cartoon cat got really angry and wanted to murder this new girl and the boss but he needed to calm you down first and he didn't want to see you upset cartoon cat was all you had and his other monster friends and also your dog at home you didn't noticed that you and cartoon cat was being filmed by Chloe she was going to post it to everyone on Facebook on Twitter on Snapchat everything and this if for revenge for throwing the water on her favourite shirt.

Chloe:this is what you get for doing this to my favourite shirt you cunt and say bye bye to your little bastered cat she whispered while finishing of the Vidio and left without making a sound and driving of the show everyone.

Y/n:thank you for calming me down cartoon cat you said wiping of a few tears.

Cartoon cat: it's my pleasure my love I'll see you tomorrow I would love to talk to you more but I'm a bit busy with my brother if you don't mind.

Y/n:no it's fine if you have to help your brother then it's fine with me I'll see you tomorrow.

Cartoon cat:alright see ya my love he winked at you and left making you blush a bit you drove of to your house and went to bed.

Y/n:I hope nothing bad is gonna happen and then you fell asleep with your dog by your side.