There's Room For Two Six Feet Under The Stars

TW: Panic Attack, ED, Abuse (towards the end of this chapter).

Song mentioned: Six Feet Under the Stars

After Alex calmed Jack down, both of the boys were laying in Jack's bed. Jack ordered a pizza for the both of them since Jack does not know how to cook and his parents always leave him be. He's used to being alone, he does it well. Alex held Jack on his lap, running his fingers through his hair.

"Can I play you a song, Jacky?" Alex asked him, intertwining his fingers with Jack's.

Jack nodded and pointed to his guitars and Alex got up and grabbed the acoustic one and tuned it by ear on Jack's bed. Jack sat behind him and loved how Alex curled his tongue when he concentrated.

"It's one I wrote, is that okay?" Alex asks.

"Yeah," Jack smiles. He knows Alex must feel safe around him if he feels comfortable enough to share such a personal piece with him.

"I'm not done with it so I'll sing a part I guess," Alex laughs, beginning to strum the guitar.

Time to lay claim to the evidence
Fingerprints sell me out but our footprints' washed away

From the docks downtown
It's been getting late for days
And I feel myself deserving of a little time off
We can kick it, hang for hours
And just mouth off about the world
And how we know it's going straight to hell

Pass me another bottle, honey
The Jager's so sweet
But if it keeps you around, then I'm down

Meet me on Thames Street, I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warming up because the tension's like a fire

We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two, six feet under the stars

Jack loved his voice, it was purely angelic. His smile when he sings, his technique, and the emotional meaning behind the song. Jack was curious about what it was about, and why he wrote it.

"It sounded lovely Lex, what's it about," Jack asked him.

"Thanks, Jack I'm glad you liked it. It was about a fictional place in my head I guess, with two lovers maybe," Alex blushed as he put the guitar down.

"Well I loved it," Jack smiled,

"That's good," Alex said sitting closer near Jack.

"If you want you can borrow some pajamas I mean I was just gonna sleep in my boxers," Jack shrugs.

"That's fine," Alex says, stripping down to his.

Jack admires his body, his hips, and his perfect structure. He strips down to his too, and lays back in bed with Alex,

"You're so handsome," Alex smiles.

"So are you," Jack says.

Alex laughs and holds Jack who seems tense. He turns on the tv mounted on the wall and puts on a random movie on Netflix to keep Jack distracted. The boys hear a knock on the door, and it was Jack's mom finally getting home around 11.

"Jack, did you take your meds?" She asked Jack.

"I will mom by the way Alex is staying over," Jack said blushing at the fact his mom casually brings up his meds around Alex.

"Okay don't be up too late," she said closing the door as she exited.

Jack was blushing, and Alex felt bad for how his mom was to him.