Walking Travesty

TW- Panic Attack, Abuse, ED
Song Mentioned- Therapy by ATL

Jack and Alex spent the rest of Sunday doing homework at Alex's house, and of course, cuddling and watching movies. Alex's parents loved Jack, they said he helped Alex get out of his shell, Jack just agreed even though he found it strange since Alex seemed so outgoing. Jack's mom had texted him a few times while he was at Alex's, and she seemed like she missed him a little. She asked Jack if something was wrong, but he declined to speak about it. He didn't trust his parents, his dad had hurt him physically and emotionally; While his mom constantly pushed him to get him to talk. That is why Jack loved Alex so much, he just liked him in general and their relationship was always open. Jack never felt obligated to tell Alex anything, he just did he trusted him with everything. Everything went okay on Sunday and Monday, Jack just stayed with Alex but on Tuesday was when things got complicated.

Jack was in English when he got a text from his mom that he had to be at home tonight. There was no reason why or an exclamation at all. Jack was nervous because there could be so many things this was about. Shit, did they find out I'm gay? Does she know about Dad? Fuck how am I gonna sleep? It must have been obvious he was nervous because he felt Rian tap his shoulder.

"Jack, are you okay? You look all pale and stuff," Rian asked him.

"Uhm yeah I'm fine," Jack muttered. Shit, I'm gonna puke.

Jack quickly ran out of the classroom, not even asking to leave, and bolted to the bathroom. He was glad no one was in there, he hated puking and it usually made him cry. He got on the ground and puked up whatever he had for dinner the night before and his vomit turned almost clear. He was right about the crying, tears started to run down his face. All Jack could think about was what his mom wanted him therefore, he was almost positive it wasn't anything good. Jack was the disappointment of the family, according to both of his parents when they were drunk. He heard the door open, and he practically jumped when he heard the creek.

"Jack are you in here?" Alex asked.

"Uh yeah second stall," Jack muttered as he opened it for Alex.

Alex walked in and closed the door to see Jack sitting on the ground frantically wiping his face and under his eyes. Alex frowned, he hated seeing his boyfriend in so much pain, he would take everything away if he could for Jack.

"Okay come on, I'll lock the door and I'll help you get a little cleaned up and calmed down okay?" Alex told him.

Jack nodded, and he started sobbing now and Alex frowned. He locked the door, and pulled Jack up, and helped him to the counter where he picked him up and started getting the water warm.

"What's going on Baby," Alex asked him, as he grabbed a few paper towels and got them wet.

"My mom wants me home tonight and my dad is home, and she's probably gonna question me about everything," Jack sighs.

"Do you want me there?" Alex asks him.

"Yeah but my mom said just me," Jack mutters. "What if my dad is gonna hurt me again?" he cries.

"It's gonna be okay baby," Alex smiles as he kisses his cheek.

Jack nods and cries a little bit more, as Alex wipes his face getting off the puke, and also wipes a little bit off of his shirt. Alex worries about him, he knows Jack barely eats and he just wants to help him.

"When do you have to go home?" Alex asks him.

"After school," Jack mutters.

Alex nods, and he strokes his fingers through Jack's hair. Jack cries more and Alex just holds him, he knew that Jack shouldn't be afraid of his own house. Alex decided to sing to him a few lines of a song he wrote of Jack's situation, but it was more from Jack's point of view than his.