Young Love Is Just a Game

CW: Smut

Jack stretched as he woke up, he yawned and saw Alex wasn't in bed with him which was rare since he usually saw him in bed when he wasn't working. He glanced at the clock and saw it was only around eight, and Jack was confused why he even woke up that early. He put on one of Alex's hoodies, and a pair of shorts and walked down the stairs to find Alex. He smelt something that smelled delicious, and he saw his boyfriend cooking in the kitchen.

"Good morning baby, I made you breakfast before we have our special weekend," Alex smiled as he kissed Jack.

"Thank you so much baby, you know how much I love french toast," Jack smiled as he sat next to his boyfriend and began to eat. Alex laughed, and they both devoured their breakfast within a matter of fifteen minutes, and then Alex had a smile on his face.

"What?" Jack laughed at him blushing.

"Nothing, you are just so cute and I'm very excited to make my boyfriend happy that's all," Alex smiled, kissing him again. "We plan to pack a bag, and I will take you around to some nice spots today and we can go to a party tonight and spend the rest of tomorrow at home.

"A party?" Jack asked, laughing a little.

"Yeah it would be fun babe we could have some drinks too," Alex said, kissing him.

"Okay... I guess, just don't leave me alone please Alex," Jack said, holding his hand tightly.

"Yeah I'll be here for you the whole time, and if you're uncomfortable we can leave baby we don't even have to go," Alex said as he kissed his cheek gently.

Jack nodded, and they both went upstairs to change. Jack quickly put on a gray v-neck shirt, tight black jeans showing off his body, and a sweatshirt. Alex put on something similar, and put two duffels in the back of the car. Jack sat down with Alex, quite nervous because they haven't done anything together in so long.

"Babe, why do you look upset? Are you okay?" Alex asked him, as he placed one of his hands on his knees.

"Uhm yeah, I'm just nervous we haven't even been on a date since that one time you got out of the hospital after breaking your nose," Jack sighs.

"Baby you won't mess this up, I'm happy to be with you and spend time with you," Alex said reassuring him.

"Okay Lex," Jack smiled as he kissed him.

Alex hadn't told Jack why he was working so much, it was for them. Alex wanted to get a place with Jack once they graduated in the city, so they could both go to college and work together. He knew Jack barely had anyone besides May, and his brother when he came down occasionally. He wanted to be there for his boyfriend, Alex wanted a future. And he still had a late shift tonight, but that's why he made sure Jack would be sleeping and not notice his disappearance. Alex put on Jack's favorite blink album, and started the car, and began to drive to the roller rink. He knew that Jack had never been roller skating, and he always wanted to so he thought it would be nice to take his boyfriend.

"So where are we going?" Jack asked, tapping his fingers along to the beat of the music.

"It's a surprise but you will love it, you've been wanting to go for a while baby," Alex laughed as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

This left Jack to ponder since he wanted to go to a bunch of places honestly. He hadn't been around much of town, his anxiety kept him isolated mostly in his room or at the park taking photographs. He didn't have anyone to do it with anyways, that was until he met Alex though. Alex began to pull up on the street of the roller rink, and that was when Jack knew exactly where they were going.