I Miss Your Laugh, Your Smile

TW: Abuse Mention
Song- Always By Blink-182

Jack fell asleep an hour into the drive from his mental exhaustion, and lack of sleep. Alex held him and stroked his hair while he slept. Alex let a tear escape, which led to him letting out a silent sob. He hated seeing Jack in so much pain, he would take it all for him; his boyfriend didn't deserve to feel this pain.

"Alex? You okay?" Rian asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Mhm, I guess I just am really worried about him and I can barely do anything for him. If I had known earlier maybe I could have done something," Alex frowns wiping the wet blotches off of his face.

"I know Alex. I don't know if you can tell but you really changed him for the better. And none of this was your fault, his parents are assholes," Rian said, shooting him a sympathetic glance.

"Yeah Lex, it's okay none of this is your fault," Zack says.

Alex nods and holds Jack closer to him and he feels the warmth of his boyfriend on his lap. He saw his eyelids flutter, and his chocolate-brown sadness and tear-filled eyes open. Tears began to flow quickly, and his sobs began to make his body shake again.

"Shhh it's okay right now you're safe Jack," Alex whispers soothingly while holding him.

"Mhm I have Lexy," He groans as he cries into Alex's chest.

"You do have Lexy that's right, I'll sing to you now if you want," Alex said, kissing his forehead.

Jack nodded and clung closer to Alex as he shook in his arms. Alex tried to think of a song to comfort him, and he ended up going with a Blink-182 to comfort him.

I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands they shake with goodbyes
And I'll take you back if you'd have me
So here I am, I'm trying
So here I am, are you ready?

Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you
Always
Kiss you, taste you, all night
Always

And I'll miss your laugh, your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights, I hate them
Let's start this again for real

All Alex could think about was how he missed his Jack. He was lost, and Alex understood that but he missed his boyfriend. He began to cry again, he was so scared for him. Jack looked up at him with sad eyes and cuddled him.

"I'm sorry," Jack cried nuzzling into Alex's chest. "You deserve so much better you shouldn't have to be stuck with me."

"It's not being stuck with you, Jack. I love you so much, I just am so worried about you all the time." Alex cried more, he just missed his boyfriend.

"I love you too. I'm just sorry for having to deal with me and my problems and my messes," Jack cries.

"It will be okay one day baby one day it will be us and no messes I promise," Alex says, kissing his forehead.

"Mhmm," Jack mutters, clutching his side more once again.

"Hurts?" Alex asks him, holding his hand and squeezing it.

"Y y yeah are we almost there? Does May know?" Jack groans squirming on Alex's lap again.

"I'll call her right now and tell her to meet us at the hospital. And Zack said we have about an hour baby," Alex tells him, rubbing his back.

"Okay here, call her on my phone," Jack said, handing it to Alex.

Alex nodded, and he heard the ringing in his ear while he waited for her to answer.