Welcome to New York

TW: SMUT, INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS

Alex and Jack decided to take Friday off from school and drive up to New York in the morning. They planned on even taking Monday off too, and leaving later in the day to go home. Jack was happy Alex was going with him, he always felt safer around him. He was glad his mom let him go, she always thought that Jack had to be watched a bunch. Jack ended up sleeping over at Alex's on Thursday since they were leaving around nine, and they were both already packed.

Jack felt hands on his body, gently shaking him awake in the morning. He yawned and opened his eyes to see Alex smiling at him.

"Good morning," Alex whispered, kissing Jack's lips.

Jack smiled, and rubbed his eyes, and realized he probably had to shower because it has been too long. "Alex shower with me," he groaned, tugging his boyfriend's arm.

"Fine, but only because you're very hot and I can't say no to you," Alex laughed as he poked Jack lightly.

Jack smiled and got on Alex's back as he carried him to the bathroom. Jack got undressed, and he felt Alex squeeze his ass and he looked over at Alex who was giggling.

"Alex what the hell," Jack smirked, laughing a little.

"What?" Alex smirked sitting up on the counter.

Jack laughed, and rolled his eyes and went over to Alex, and kissed him.

"Jackyyyyyyyyy," Alex smiled as he got in the shower.

"What?" Jack asked as he stood next to him feeling the warm water run down his body.

Alex turned to him, and pulled Jack down to his height, and kissed him with tongue. 

"Alexander, it's 8 in the morning," Jack laughed.

"So I want you now," Alex smirked as he ran his finger over Jack's hip.

"We have the whole night uninterrupted later baby" Jack smiles at Alex.

"True, I don't want just half an hour," Alex sighs, kissing Jack still.

Jack laughed, and the boys eventually got dressed and everything loaded up in the van. Alex insisted on driving, and Jack just agreed because his boyfriend tended to be very stubborn. Jack made sure to bring his favorite CDs to play on the way there, and he loved hearing his boyfriend sing along to them. The ride was long, and Jack ended up getting super antsy in the car and Alex could tell he was going to go crazy if he didn't get out soon after like two hours of driving.

"Babe, why don't we take a break for you to stretch your legs?" Alex asked Jack as he held his hand.

"We can keep going if you want, I'll be okay," Jack muttered. He didn't want to be a burden to Alex and ended up making them take a longer time to get there. He hated sitting still, he always had a lot of energy and it was like his anxiety craved it.

"Baby it's okay we can walk around at a rest stop," Alex said.

Jack nodded and held Alex's hand. He was glad Alex didn't get mad at him for needing to stretch his legs, and just move around and get it all out. He was getting anxious because of sitting down so long, and the coffee didn't help. Alex pulled off as quickly as he could, and Jack was practically bouncing in his seat. Alex took his hand, and wrapped one arm around his shoulder, and started walking around with Jack.

"Thanks, Lexy for walking with me and not getting mad for stopping," Jack said.

"I wouldn't ever get mad at you baby," Alex tells him.

Jack nods and holds his hand tight and he eventually gets his energy out and heads back to the car with Alex. He falls asleep the rest of the way, and Alex smiles at his sleepy boy. He wakes him up when they get there, and Jack smiles.