Your Bed

CW: OKAY NOT SAD CHAPTER ITS SMUT TOWARDS THE END

(Fun fact the pic shown is one Jack took of Alex)

The light shined through the window onto Jack's face making him squint. He opened his eyes and saw he stayed laying on Alex's chest. He looked up at his brown-haired boy, he slept with his mouth open slightly and his head rested on Jack's pillow. Jack smiled at him and ran his fingers through his hair. Jack kissed Alex gently, which woke him up. Alex giggled a little, and he kissed him back, yawning.

"I love waking up to you," Alex smiled tiredly.

Jack laughed and cuddled with Alex again. He was excited to take Alex out on a date, but also nervous.

"Where do you want to go today Lex? Is there anything you want to do?" Jack asked him.

"You can surprise me, I'm even happy just laying in bed with you," Alex smiled.

"Okay well I guess I have an idea of what I want to do, but can we go to your house tonight?" Jack asked hesitantly.

"Yeah of course, and hey I'll even let you stay Sunday night if you want," Alex told him.

"That would be nice," Jack said. He was glad Alex had offered that since his dad was going to be home those days.

Alex nodded, and the boys started to get ready for their date. Jack decided to wear a pair of black baggy jeans, that were held up with a studded belt, a Blink-182 shirt, and a black sweatshirt. Alex hadn't seen him dress mostly before, but he found it very hot. Alex wore a red flannel with a denim jacket, and a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans. Alex caught himself admiring Jack's hips since the belt showed them off. Jack saw Alex's eyes gazing, and walked over to him and kissed him.

"Stop you're being hot and it's turning me on before our date," Alex pouted.

Jack shrugged and laughed a little at Alex. The boys walked downstairs, and Jack made Alex some coffee and ended up making him some eggs because that was seriously one of the only things he knew how to cook. Alex watched Jack try to cook for him and it was adorable because he was trying. Jack was swearing, and accidentally messing up because he just wants it to be perfect for Alex.

"Here," Jack smiled, handing Alex a plate of eggs that looked decent.

"They're good Jacky," Alex laughed as Jack practically sighed in relief.
Jack's mom walked downstairs and looked a little shocked to see that her son actually cooked and that he had the capability of cooking something.

"You cooked for your friend Jack?" his mom laughed.

He's not just a friend mom, he is well...what is Alex? Is he my boyfriend? I don't know he's my Alex. "Yeah, Alex is special mom."

"I'm glad you have Alex now Jack, I can tell you are happier," She says.

Jack nods and looks at Alex smiling. Alex is blushing a little bit, looking down at his feet, and squeezes Jack's hand under the table. Jack began to wonder though, what is what they have?

"When do you wanna go Lex?" Jack asked him.

"We can go now if you wanna go grab your stuff," Alex shrugged.

"Where are you going, Jack?" His mom asked him.

"We are going to Alex's place for the rest of the weekend," Jack said.

"Okay just be careful Jack and take your meds please," His mom sighed, handing him the bottles containing the different colored capsules.

Jack sighed, and nodded and went upstairs, and packed some clothes, and that hoodie Alex loves so much. He came back downstairs to Alex, and said goodbye to his mom, and put his stuff in Alex's trunk.