I'll Be Missing You

The next two days consisted of Jack being in the hospital because he was too mentally unstable to be able to go back to his house or May's apartment for that matter. Zack and Rian had to go home the first day he was in the hospital, but they promised to be there on the weekend to spend time with him. Alex stayed the whole time with him those days and even slept with him in the hospital with May there too. Jack's dad ended up getting arrested, and put into holding for the abuse he did towards Jack and also got his medical license taken away. May made sure that she could get a job in Baltimore, and live down there with Jack for a while until things got better for him. Jack's mom tried to come to visit, and May made sure Jack was okay with it and he was at the time but started screaming whenever she tried to come into the room. Jack wasn't upset with her, he was just scared that his dad might end up getting to her. May was worried that Jack wasn't properly getting taken care of at home, and she wasn't wrong. He was neglected a lot, and home alone almost every night, and never taken to his important appointments since he couldn't drive. Jack heard May and even Alex talking to his mom, and they both sounded so pissed, especially May. Sometimes he would see May and Alex discussing certain things, and he felt so bad for being such a burden again. Being a burden to them was the last thing he ever wanted to do. The doctors ended up finding out that Jack had been reacting to Lexapro for almost two months, and the psychiatrist would have been able to find that out before if he was getting taken to his appointments weekly. Eventually, at the end of his stay, the doctors had decided to get Jack clean of meds. This would probably end up making him sick, low appetite, and be tired. Jack felt bad for Alex having to deal with him like this, and to be honest, all he wanted was to be home in bed with Alex since he had already begun to feel bad.

"Ready to go to the apartment babe? May has our room set up already," Alex smiled helping Jack sit up.

"Mhm," Jack nodded and held onto Alex's shoulders.

"So handsome baby, you wanna change here or just go to the apartment?" Alex asked him.

"Apartment, I'm tired," Jack muttered, grabbing onto Alex's arms to stand up.

"I know baby you're doing so good," Alex said, kissing his cheek. Jack nodded and held his hand while Alex pushed him to the car in the wheelchair.

Alex helped Jack into the passenger seat, which was already leaning back for him to lay down on with his favorite Baltimore Ravens blanket. Alex got into the car with him and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Sleep baby, I'll carry you inside when we get there okay?" Alex said to him, holding his hand.

"Okay Lexy," Jack muttered, closing his eyes and falling asleep instantly and staying asleep for the fifteen-minute ride to May's apartment.

When they got there, Alex lifted Jack who was wrapped in his blanket, and carried him into their bed in the guest room. Jack groaned when he was placed on the bed, and he woke up to Alex trying to adjust him on the bed.

"Hi, baby sorry I woke you up," Alex sighed he was tired too he barely slept when Jack did.

"It's okay, can you help me get dressed now?" Jack muttered, pulling himself up to try to help Alex.

"Hey slowly Jack, you know what the doctor said about your ribs, especially since three of them are broken," Alex said, going over and getting behind Jack to take his hospital gown off.

Jack nodded and liked the feeling of not thin paper on his skin. Alex helped him get into a short-sleeved shirt, and a pair of pajama pants, and Alex ended up doing the same thing since he had a feeling they would be sleeping a while. Alex got into bed with Jack and held his boyfriend for the first time in a few days and he missed the feeling. Jack did too, he missed being this close to Alex. He cuddled up as close as he could and closed his eyes. Alex smiled and stroked his hair as he fell asleep on his chest. Alex hadn't slept in almost two days and he was exhausted, so he fell asleep almost instantly as he held Jack.