A Simple Melody

A/N: This will be the last chapter of I Need to Feel You Again. I've enjoyed writing this, and this was more of a personal thing I published as well as a vent so If you made it this far thank you. My newer fic will be way more interesting, it will be published with the first four chapters and it's another Jalex fic called The Nights We Felt Alive. Feel free to check that out, and my awtto fic You're my Final Destination. Thank you for reading :)

CW: Smut

Jack and Alex graduated in the next few months of high school. Alex's parents made sure to include Jack with everything, and May even since their mom was not there for either of them. May was super supportive of Jack and Alex's choice to get an apartment and she was super proud of them both. They already technically lived with each other, so this was important to them because of the independence. Alex decided to pursue a major in music, and Jack decided to go to the same college and pursue one in photography. They both ended up getting part-time jobs to cover the rent, Alex worked at an art museum and Jack worked across the street at a guitar shop. They didn't start until September, but they got the jobs secured throughout their summer vacation. The boys went on a short road trip down to Florida, because Alex wanted to spend their last summer vacation doing something special. What he didn't know, was that Jack secretly bought Disneyland passes and they spent two whole days there. Afterward, they spent the rest of the days going to the beach and shopping around Florida. When they were driving up back to the house, Alex saw a dog on the side of the freeway and begged Jack to stop for him. Jack of course obliged with Alex, and they ended up driving up with a dog the whole way back. Alex named him Baz, and Jack loved how cute Alex was with a dog he knew it made him happier. The remaining time of the summer was spent packing up their stuff for their new apartment in the city region of Baltimore.  The apartment was fairly nice, and Alex and Jack were shocked they could even afford it. But, Alex's parents pitched in to help them get settled in the first few months. The apartment was on the third floor of the building and was super decent for their first place. When you walked in, the living room would be set up to the right and then the kitchen was direct to the left. The kitchen was full of stainless steel appliances and had marble countertops and the cabinets were made from birch wood. The whole apartment flooring was wood floors, so Alex of course insisted on getting two fuzzy rugs for the living room and the bedroom. The bedroom was beautiful, a decent size too. Two windows peered out to the city in their room, and the walls were painted with an eggshell color. The bathroom had a nice shower, and a clawfoot tub to the side which Jack was most excited for. Overall the boys had spent the whole summer excited to move in, when the day came it was so quick for both of them it was exciting.

"Wake up baby today's the day," Alex smiled kissing Jack to wake him up.

"Mhmm," Jack smiled tiredly, as he pulled Alex closer to his chest.

"You're so cute when you just wake up, especially your morning voice it's so hot," Alex smirked kissing him again.

"Mhmm you're so hot baby," Jack smirked. He pulled Alex up slightly, and kissed him sliding his hands down Alex's curves.

Alex replied with a slight laugh, and he wrapped his legs around Jack's waist to straddle him. "Cmon Jacky one more time in here."

Jack nodded in response, and grabbed Alex's ass, and used his hips to move his body. He had one hand in his hair, and the other groping him. Alex was already pressing his boner in Jack's stomach and Jack liked that. Alex was already undressed because he woke up horny, and he just wanted Jack's touch as soon as possible. Alex looked at Jack with a grumpy expression, and Jack laughed.

"Jacky not funny, touch me," Alex moaned as he bit the lobe of Jack's ear.

Jack nodded, and grabbed the lube on the nightstand, and made sure that his three fingers were covered in them. He inserted two at once as Alex liked, and Alex let out one of his famous slutty moans as he always did. Once he was ready, Jack made sure to insert the third. Alex slid himself down on them signaling Jack he wanted his g spot. Jack kissed his boyfriend and pumped him directly on his g spot. Alex's eyes rolled back and grabbed Jack's shirt, and muffled moans came out from his cherry red lips.

"Take your shirt off and ride me," Alex said between moans. Jack secretly liked his controlling bottom mind space

Jack spanked him, and quickly took off his boxers, and gave Alex a handjob while he lubed him up. Jack went down on him all the way, and he let out a loud moan which Alex soon silenced with a kiss. Jack moved his hips going up and down on Alex's dick. Moans filled the room as they always do. They both eventually finished, and cleaned up and loaded up the car. Both the boys said goodbye to Alex's parents and began the drive up to the city.

"I'm ready for a new chapter with you Alexander William," Jack smiled kissing his boyfriend's cheek as he drove.

Alex smiled and drove with his hand on Jack's upper thigh as he liked. They listened to blink the whole ride, and they reached their apartment building. Luckily, they already loaded most of their stuff up so it was just a few boxes they had to carry up.

"Babe it's perfect," Alex smiled kissing his boyfriend.

"I know it's gonna be great for us baby," Jack smiled as he held Alex by his waist.

Alex nodded and nuzzled against Jack, and he finally felt at home. And he knew this was important to Jack because it means that he could finally express himself fully around Alex without being judged. Jack wasn't the most comfortable when he lived with his parents, or even his sister or Alex's parents. He mostly just felt the safest around Alex and his boyfriend always knew that and vowed to keep him safe. Alex kept that promise to Jack, and he always did.