Break Down These Walls

CW- Smut
TW- Slight Panic Attack/Abuse Mention
Song Mentioned- Walls by ATL

"OH MY GOD!" Alex screamed, as he grabbed the blanket and pulled it up to him and Jack covering themselves.

Jack blushed and nuzzled in Alex's chest. Thank god he wasn't on the end of the bed, Alex's mom mostly saw Alex.

"MOM LEAVE!" Alex screamed, getting redder by the second.

Alex's mom slammed the door, and Jack was super embarrassed. This was the first time he was meeting his boyfriend's parents, and now he will always remember he first saw Alex's mom naked, in bed with Alex, after they had just finished having sex. Jack was petrified, and so was Alex too.

"Your mom just saw me naked," Jack said, tearing up a little.

"I'm sorry Jacky, she just got home. I didn't think she was going to be home for another hour," Alex sighed.

"It's fine, but how the hell am I supposed to introduce myself now? Should I just be like, Hey I'm the guy who was just fucking your son?" Jack sighed, covering his face from mostly embarrassment and fear.

"Baby she will love you. It will all be okay," Alex said as he kissed Jack.

Jack sighed, and nodded, and just crawled to Alex and clung to him. Alex kissed the top of his forehead and rubbed his back. Alex was honestly petrified of what his mom was going to say to him... he knew she would be nice to Jack.

"We probably have to go downstairs now baby okay?" Alex whispered to Jack.

Jack nodded and realized he left his bag in Alex's car because they were both so eager to have sex. "Can I borrow a pair of boxers?"

Alex smiled, and got up and got him a pair and Jack put them on. They both got dressed, and put some cologne on to cover up the sex smell even though Alex's mom already knew. Alex walked downstairs, holding Jack's hand, and went into the dining room and sat down across the table from his parents next to Jack. Alex could feel the sweat on his boyfriend's palms, and he saw his boy bite his lip a little. Alex squeezed his hand to say, Jack, it's okay you're gonna be great.

"Uhm sorry mom," Alex blushed.

"It's okay Alex, I just hope you're being safe," she laughed a little. "He must be important to you to bring him here," She smiled kindly at Jack.

"He is very important, he is amazing. Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend Jack," Alex smiled as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Hh...hi Mr. and Mrs. Gaskarth," Jack said, shaking both of their hands.

"Jack, please call me Isobel," She smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Jack," His father said.

Jack felt welcomed, and it had honestly gone a lot better than he had expected. Alex's parents were so kind, he knew where his boyfriend got it from now. Alex's mom was an extremely good cook, so they had a really good dinner and Jack even felt comfortable enough to eat. Jack learned that Alex actually was from Essex, and they came here when he was younger. His parents told Jack plenty of little Alex stories, which made Alex blush which Jack enjoyed. Jack and Alex ended up staying down there with Alex's parents till around 8 pm. Jack began to wonder how his parents would think if he came out to them, he wanted to show off his boyfriend. He was terrified of it though, he thinks his mom would act better than his dad. He didn't need to come out to his brother or sister since they already knew, he knew he would have to tell his parents eventually though. He snapped out of his trance in thought, and he followed Alex upstairs to his room.

"Jacky they loved you," Alex smiled as he hugged his boyfriend.

"Well that's a good thing," Jack smiled, sighing in relief.