˛˛•˚。˚ ᴇᴜʟᴀ ʟᴀᴡʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ˚˚ ˛•˛•˚

NSFW: Nothing, Just some soft Eula

~ E/L : Element

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐸𝑢𝑙𝑎 had decided to spend a night in the mysterious, yet beautiful woods of 𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚.

You both had set up the medium sized tent you both had bought with 1000 mora.

'𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑝.' you thought.

As you both finished setting up the tent you had bought, you both sighed in relief in succeeding to set up the tent.

"Phew.. that took a while, didn't it, Honorary knight."

Eula teasingly said, as she nicknamed you, while sweating.

It indeed was a hot night, but light wind would pass by after a few minutes after the other.

"Barbatos really knows how to blow wind at the perfect time huh?"

You said , Sarcastically.

Eula chuckled at your comment. She sighed and said,

"Hey, Honorary knight?"

She asked, you payed your full attention on her,

"Want to challenge the wolf of the North?"

She mumbled, a bit of pink tint crept onto her face, embarrassed by asking.

"Oh! Of course."

You replied, happily while stretching yourself, getting ready for combat.

Your camp was near Andrius' place, that's why Eula had the idea to challenge him. You both walked over the arena, to challenge him.

You and Eula were already panting and tired, but you had to push your limits to impress Eula, you didn't want to look bad while with her, would you?

She could only do Physical attack to Andrius, since it's immuned to cryo.

You could see how she attacks beautifully, and gracefully, you would take a second to look at her, then back at attacking Andrius.

"𝑎𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜"

said a defeated Andrius, as he slowly faded away, Eula, out of the blue, suddenly hugged you.

Your vision was E/L, you were a healer, but at the same time could be a dps, or other roles.

She hugged you because she neither wanted to, she wanted your heal, or both.

You were taken aback at the sudden contact, until a light red tint crept on your face.

You had felt a warm feeling towards Eula ever since you saw her walking in the streets of Mondstadt.

Once Eula had noticed what she had done, her eyes widened, as she pulled back from the hug, both of you were a blushing mess.

"Sorry, Honorary Knight—! I-i was just in desperate need of healing... and your warmth.."

She stuttered out, but the last few words were quieter.

The light tint of red became a dark red, as you both stayed quiet, you thought.. since you were facing her, and she was not fully healed yet, you decided to hug her tight, again.

You hugged her, with both of your chest touching, your head resting on her neck.

She was suddenly taken aback with your boldness, as she enjoyed your small ways on showing your affection to her, even if it doesn't mean anything.

"Sorry.. You weren't fully healed yet.. so.. I thought you would want more heal as you were bruised really badly."

You excused yourself, the pink tint on Eula's face starting to fade, she sent a small smile to your affection.

She chuckled,

"It's okay — Anyway, let's go back to the camp. It's getting late."

She replied, pulling back from the hug.

"Okay, let's go!"

You exclaimed, still had a bit of energy left, you both climbed out of the arena and headed to the woods to find your tent.

As you both went back to your camp, you both had realized it was circled with Crystal Flies, lighting the whole camp up.

You both looked in awe, as the Crystal flies started to fly away, disturbed.

You sigh, seeing the Crystal flies fly away,

"It's a shame we had disturbed them."

Eula commented, feeling guilty.

"ehh, it's okay, Eula. It's not your fault. Let's go inside.. it's getting really late."

You said, as you both went inside the tent.

It really was a cold night, but luckily, you both had brought your own blankets incase this happened.

"hm,"

you hummed, catching Eula's attention,

"It really is a cold night tonight, huh.."

you shivered.

~ You were obviously faking it for Eula's affection. 🤨JKJK I'M SORRY😕🖐

You felt Eula's hand, as she tugged your shirt, signaling you to come closer to her.

You did as you were told, and once you had, Eula quickly stole a quick peck on your lips.

Eula had stayed quiet, but after you had processed on what she did, a small smile crept onto your face.

Eula found it quite attractive, as you pulled her by her waist, hugging her.

She blushed as she was slowly getting used to your touch. Her hands snaked up to your waist, as she nuzzled her face on your left arm.

"Good night, Eula."

You said, as you got comfortable with her touch and warmth as well.

               "Good night, Honorary night."

                                      826 words

————
A/N

First oneshot completed !

Slow updates due to school, writers block, or just simply busy.

anyways, see you on the next oneshot!

                                         Edited