¸.•''♡˚ᴋᴀᴍɪsᴀᴛᴏ ᴀʏᴀᴋᴀ ○˚ ¸.•''

NSFW: None

Requested by: FellowArchon

~ Advanced A/N,
I am not really familiar with Yukatas or Kimonos so if I am misleading any type of information, I apologize.

~ Few spoilers from the Archon quest, here and there.

~ F/P : Favorite pattern

Ayaka had invited you to attend a festival together. You couldn't really bring up the courage to decline, so you accepted her offer.

She bought you a F/P patterned Yukata / Kimono. It was near the opening of the Festival, as you got picked up by Ayaka.

She was wearing her usual attire, which made you upset cause you were the only one wearing a Yukata / Kimono.

She giggled, seeing your pout made her heart race.

"Anyway, let's get going, N/n!"

She exclaimed, pulling your arm, slightly running in the streets of Inazuma City.

The Festival was held not too far from the city, it was around an 8-15 minute walk.

Ayaka held your hand, as you walked. Your pace was between 1-3 centimeters. You both suddenly saw fireworks light up the starry, pitch black sky.

You both looked back in awe, as the short firework show caught both of your attention.

Ayaka hummed, covering her mouth using her fan as she spoke,

"Woah.. The fireworks look very pretty.. don't they, N/n?"

She muttered, seeing your face focused on the fireworks, spacing out, oh how she wanted to freeze time and implant the image into her heart.

After a few seconds of hearing the fireworks pop,

"O-oh.. yeah, they look very pretty. Sorry — I was spacing out."

You apologized, as Ayaka just gave you a closed eye smile, declining your apology.

"No no, there is not a need to be sorry, N/n."

She replied, keeping her fan.

The short yet wonderful firework show had apparently came to it's end, as you two continued to walk to the festival.

~ Same spot from the Archon quest.

You both slowly reach the end of the stairs, leading you to load of stands, colorful lights, and surprisingly there weren't a lot of people early yet.

To start your visit to the festival, you both saw a stand where a tall, slender man sold Kitsune masks.

"Good Evening, Kind sir. I would like to buy two Kitsune masks."

Ayaka formally, and politely asked the kind Slender man,

"Of course, Kamisoto! Pick any color you'd like, between red and blue."

He happily said, his persona didn't match his looks, but both you and Ayaka were okay with it.

Ayaka softly and carefully placed the Kitsune mask on the side if your head, as you did the same to her.

"You look stunning, Ayaka."

You complimented, as Pink tint splattered on her face.

"T-thank you.. N/n."

She couldn't help but stutter.

"Hm? Is something bothering you, Ayaka? You're stuttering, and that isn't normal for you, isn't it?"

You asked, worriedly.

"Uhmm.. N/n.. can I confess.. something to you..?"

Ayaka muttered,

"Sure."

She pulled you aside to a small bench, holding your hand, tightly.

"Ever since 𝐼 laid my eyes on 𝑦𝑜𝑢.. I felt a warm feeling that was unusual.. Whenever you'd smile to someone else, it makes my heart race, yet breaks. It hurts me seeing the person I laid my eyes on, noticing someone else.."

She confessed,

"B-but! I'm not asking you to return my feelings—"

She said, slightly tearing up, giving you a closed eye smile.

You suddenly chuckle,

"Ayaka.. you do know it's okay to catch feelings to one another.. right? It's normal.. well — yeah you don't think it is and it's unusual, but it is, cause loving one means you care for them."

You spoke, giving her a small smile.

Her teary eyes widen to your short paragraph,

"Sorry for dragging you to the festival L/n.."

"Hey!! Where's my nickname?"

You complained, she laughed, softly, as she covered her mouth with her fan.

"And no need to be sorry for 'dragging' me into this Festival. It's really fun to be with you."

You reassured her. You both started to enjoy the festival, then she suddenly stops and smiles,

  "Thank you for showing me what love is."

           694 words

————
A/N:

Eight oneshot done!

Thank you so much for 200+ reads! It was just 166 like two days ago 😭

Anyway, I don't really know if you guys like Ayaka romantically soo 💀

— Yuh, see you on the next oneshot!

                                     Unedited