˛˛•˚。˚ ɢᴀɴʏᴜ ˚˚ ˛•˛•˚

NSFW: None

As Ganyu slowly approached a tree, she looked it awe as the tree was familiar to her. Then it hit her,

'ah, this was where I used to train..'

She thought. She sighed, as she softly sat down on one of the large roots of the mysterious tree.

The leaves started to scatter to the ground, as Ganyu saw someone familiar to her..

It was 𝑦𝑜𝑢. She took a few seconds to process things, as you looked lost, and looking around.

"Y-Y/n!"

Ganyu cried out. But she noticed something.. it seemed like you didn't hear her. She hurriedly ran to Y/n.

"Y/n!! It's been so lo—"

She got cut off. She was supposed to hug you.. but.. she.. couldn't..? Her hand went through Y/ns' shoulder, as Ganyu mumbled to herself..

'𝑁-𝑛𝑜.. 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑜!! 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑔! 𝑌/𝑁 𝐼𝑆 𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐸!

She slowly looked back, it was indeed you.. but.. no colors..? And just clear with teal highlights.

Suddenly, Ganyu woke up. She was all sweaty, as she hurriedly put on her usual attire and went to find you.

"Y/N! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!"

She yelled, sobbing. People then gave her weird looks, as she continued looking for you.

Zhong li saw Ganyu, as people gave her weird looks, Zhong li pulled Ganyu aside,

"Ganyu.. thy know, L/n has ascended.. did they not..?"

Zhong li said, worriedly to Ganyu.

"W-what..?" "N-no! They're alive! I-i saw them looking around the forest a few hours ago!"

She stuttered and cried out.

"Perhaps.. that is what mortals call.. a 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚..?"

Zhong li blurted out.

"N-no! Show me proof, Zhong li!"

Ganyu yelled, not caring about what Zhong li would think, all she cared about was you.

Zhong li then held Ganyus' hand, and pulled her, to the forest.

[Not a ship moment.]

A few minutes of walking, as Ganyu and Zhong li reached the forest, there was a grave

Where you were standing, in Ganyus' dream. Ganyu then saw a name..

𝑌/𝑁 𝐿/𝑁
𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝: 𝘼𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙧

She gasped when she saw the grave, plain, yet clean.

"No, no, no! Please, Zhong li, PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!"

She yelled, crying.

"Thy is not a joke.. 𝐿/𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜."

Zhong li replied, closing his eyes to avoid eye contact with Ganyu.

Her emerald eyes widen, as she ran deep into the nearby cave. She sat on a boulder, sobbing.

"Why..?" "Why can't I just move on..?"

"I can still see and remember how Y/n ascended.. crystal clear."

She cried.

It is proven that Adeptus and half-adeptus has crystal clear memory.

She could still remember the fear and suffering in your eyes that very day.

"WHY YOU, Y/N?!"

She yelled, letting all her emotions spill. Ganyu doesn't really know how to control or show her emotions, but this time.. She'd had enough.

Zhong li then found her, pulling her away from the cave, as he brought her back to Liyue Harbour.

Zhong li then escorted Ganyu to her office to rest, and took her paperwork so she could avoid doing them while she is 'resting.'

Ganyu groaned,

"But Mister Zhong li! I-i need to finish those!"

She stuttered,

"No, Ganyu. Thy need to rest. I may return these later."

Zhong li said, formally as he left her office, closing the door shut, slightly.

Ganyu sighed, hugging her pillow, imagining it was 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

She sobbed quietly, scolding herself for not saving you all those years.

'𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚? 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒! 𝐵-𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔..'

She cried, as she fell asleep.

"Ganyu? Hello?"

A familiar voice said, Ganyu's emerald eyes fluttered open, seeing.. you.

"Y-Y/N!"

Ganyu yelled,

"I-I MISSED YOU! WHERE WERE YOU?"

She scolded,

"Ganyu.. i'm right here."

You said, walking towards your grave.

"W-what..? I-i thought you were still.. alive..? Is this a dream again..?"

Ganyu questioned.

You nod,

"Come by my grave daily, okay? I'll be here for you. You can rant to me, you can tell me how your day went, or talk to me. I'm sure i'll be here, listening to you."

You said, as you slowly started to fade away, Ganyu smiled while having blurred sight,

        "𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑁/𝑛."

       729 words

————
A/N:

Nineth oneshot done! Had to do this while in this boring ass class.

anyway, see you on the next oneshot 😀🤌

                                       Unedited