˛˛•˚。˚ ʏᴀᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴏ ˚˚ ˛•˛•˚

NSFW: a lot 🤲

It was announced a holiday at the Shrine.

Meaning, all the shrine maidens were dismissed.

Little did you know, the so called holiday was meant for you.

Out of spite, you were in no surprise, at the entrance of the shrine, as the wind playfully swayed and played with your locks.

Upon walking towards the Sacred Sakura, you were met with a light, rose-colored hair, swaying freely as the lovely lady herself stood bestowed you.

" Well good evening to you, too."

She greeted in a lovely voice, as she turned around, seeing your face plastered with a small smile, which caused her to smile, too.

" What's this holiday about, Yae?"

You questioned out of curiosity, climbing up the stairs in doing so.

" Hm, well, I've been stressed lately. I needed a break."

She stated as she lowly chuckled, while lowly covering her mouth with her hand in an elegant way.

" Oh? Is that so? Hmh, then what shall we do this evening?"

" I was thinking on watching the sunset here with you, but the sunset had already setted.."

She replied, her tone laced with gloom.

" Awh, I'm sorry. I got caught up with the adventure's guil-"

And before you could finish, Yae had swiftly placed her hand on your lower waist, pulling you closer to her.

" Now, now, since you missed the sun setting, wouldn't it be nice of you to do me a favor because of it?"

She proposed, as she sneakily laid her head atop of your shoulder.

You were dumbfounded.

You just missed a sun set, what was the huge deal?

Regardless, you still agreed to do the favor she asked.

" Since you're stressed, I'll try to make you feel at ease."

You innocently, and firmly said, earning yourself a smirk from the Kitsune.

" Well, I suppose you can ease my stress with granting me physical pleasure."

" What do you say, hm?"

She asked, knowing damn well you wouldn't turn down the request.

" Okay, I'll do it for you."

You sternly granted, making the Kitsune smile with her eyes closed.

" Let us take this inside now, shall we?"

As you both entered inside, you passionately locked lips as the ice between you have been broken

You let go of being polite and whatnot, and soon was being shameless and bold.

Yae happily opened her mouth for you to explore, as you slowly undressed her.

You felt a bit embarrassed doing this in a shrine, but hey, you were shameless anyway, so fuck it.

Your left hand generously held her by her waist, as you made out with her.

Her lips were soft and tasted sweet.

She lowly moaned into the kiss, as you slyly placed a finger on her slightly wet clit.

" Why aren't you excited, hmm."

You said, shaming her.

Yae gave it no mind and lovingly wrapped her arms around your neck.

As you slowly departed from her sweet lips, you licked her neck, getting ready to leave a mark.

She suddenly cut you off from doing so,

" Ah ah ah, no marks on my neck darling. Marks only on parts where a person cannot see. Only you can."

She seductively said, turning you on even more.

Yae slowly undressed you as well, while you were distracted from her ampled, bare chest.

As you willingly sucked and made her chest sensitive, she was getting soaked.

You slowly made your way down her lower abdomen, kneeling down and giving it a kiss before asking,

" Are you ready? The safe word is red, okay?"

You assured her, as she smiled, fond of your consideration.

" Okay, my Kitsune."

She replied, while playing with your h/c locks.

You then slowly licked her soaking clit, as both of your hands were occupied with her perfectly shaped bottom.

Yae let out a quiet groan, as you started to lick and suck her soaking wet clit.

As your tongue darted inside, she pushed your head into her clit more to reach in further.

She moaned from the pleasure, as the right hand that was touching her bottom slyly left it alone, you then inserted a finger to her other hole.

" Hmf! ngh..!"

She moaned louder as you inserted another finger in, as you sucked on her clit more harsher and harder.

As you inserted a third finger from her ass, this was her breaking point.

" Hng~ o-oh~ mhmm darling i'm gonna cum~"

You looked up at her, a moaning mess.

As your middle finger hit the spot, she came into your mouth.

You did not waste any of the fluids she released, as you swallowed every bit you could.

" You taste delicous, my darling~"

780 words

————
A/N:

another spicy chapter, love ya'lls 🫶

also, if I use the term "yummy" on my NSFWS, just thought I'd let ya'll know I mean it as "hot" 😭 It's kind of a habbit 😥

I'm not that shameless 🙁

but I'm still surprised this book still had readers ngl 😰

— but anyways! I'll see you next time )

Unedited