¸.•''♡˚ɢᴀɴʏᴜ ○˚ ¸.•''

NSFW: None (•̀ᴗ•́)و

𝐺𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 fever due to her, overworking herself.
Since you were her '𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑.'

You were the one assigned to take care of her, since everyone else was busy.

You knock on her bedroom door, as you entered, seeing a tired Ganyu, laying in bed, sweaty.

You hurriedly come up to her with a piece of cloth, with water. You softly place the cloth onto her forehead, in hopes in making the fever go down.

"Thank.. you.."

Ganyu mumbled, tiredly. As you observed her closed up features,

"Ganyu.. you shouldn't overwork yourself too much."

You said, as you laid your head down on her bed, your hand ontop of hers.

Ganyu pouted,

"But I 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 to do my work, so I can spend time with you.!"

She said as half of her body stood up, but immediately collapsed as she was very dizzy,

"Hey! Don't do such movements! Your fever might get worse."

You informed her.

"I'll cook you some soup. Maybe take a nap while I do, okay?"

You reassured her, she nodded, with her small smile. You closed the door shut, gently, as you started to prepare her soup.

You entered her room, as you softly shake her collapsed body, signaling her to wake up, as her emerald-magenta eyes fluttered open, softly

"Here, eat."

You demanded, as you gave her the bowl of soup, to her small table infront of her.

"Thank you.. you've done so much.."

Ganyu replied to your kind gestures, as she pouted, that she couldn't do anything in return..

"If you're thinking on doing something in return,"

You caught Ganyu's attention,

"Feel better. I don't need anything in return, really."

You finished your sentence.

As you started to stand up, Ganyu eyed your every movement,

"Is something wrong, Ganyu?"

You questioned, as Ganyu realized her staring, she immediately apologized

"I-i'm so sorry! I-i was staring too much.."

She admitted.

You shot her a small smile,

"It's okay. I'll leave for now, call me if you need anything, okay?"

You reassured her, as you were about the turn around, Ganyu tugged your sleeve, which you noticed,

"yes?"

"U-uhm.."

she kept stuttering, which got you worried.

"Can.. you please stay..?— u-uh! I didn't meant to order you to—! I-i'm so sorry!"

She was worried she'd say or do something wrong, but for you, she wasn't.

She was just nervous being alone with you. You chuckled,

"It really is okay, Ganyu. I'll stay here, then?"

You smiled, as Ganyu slowly nodded.

You took a small cotton chair near her night stand, as you moved it near the left side of her bed, to sit on, as Ganyu placed her hand ontop of yours.

You shot her a 'What-is-with-the-sudden-contact' look.

It took a few seconds for her to reply,

"W-well.. I.. just wanted to feel your hand.. o-oh! I-i mean—!"

At this point, Ganyu was a blushing mess as she tried to hide her face from you, you chuckled,

"I didn't know Ganyu was interested in holding hands with someone, huh~?"

You teased.

Ganyu slowly uncovered her face, as she shot you a pout, staring elsewhere, not wanting to make eye contact.

You leaned in, closer to her face, you gave her a peck on her cheek.

You smirked as dark red tint crept onto her face once again, as you chuckled at her cute actions.

She thought you were just playing with her feelings, as you didn't react or blush at all.

"Are you just.. playing with my feelings.."

You heard Ganyu start,

"What?"

You shot her a confused look, as she gave you a worried look back.

"You don't seem to react when you do such.. bold things.."

Ganyu murmured.

"heh, maybe if you showed me 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 affection, then I might react."

You said, sarcastically, as that, gave Ganyu an idea, she pulled half of her body up, as she faced you.

You were confused on what Ganyu was doing, not unless..

She gave you a tight hug, her legs touching the tiled floor, as she hugged you tightly.

Light pink tint crept onto your face, as you gave her a smile after she pulled away.

Ganyu's eyes widen as she saw a little bit of light pink tint scattered on your face.

"I-i'm so—."

You hushed her with your finger.

          "No need to be sorry, Love."

                         749 words

————
A/N:

Fourth oneshot finished!

I would pay my 100+ pulls to see a shy Ganyu. Fight me. 😸🔪

                                  Unedited