˛˛•˚。˚ ᴇᴜʟᴀ ʟᴀᴡʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ˚˚ ˛•˛•˚

NSFW: Cursing, Bloody scenes

It was a rainy day, as you were alone in your room, waiting for your lover, 𝐸𝑢𝑙𝑎, to arrive home.

Rain drops, racing to the bottom of your window, as you await for Eula.

As the rain got weaker, you decided to go to the tavern, thinking Eula might visit there after a stressing day at work, doing commissions, such and such.

As you were walking to the tavern, you heard people whispering and gossiping about you.

You couldn't really hear what they were gossiping about, since you were focusing more onto where Eula had gone to.

As you had went over to the tavern, you saw Diluc and Kaeya talking about something.

They looked.. stressed? You were confused, since Kaeya and Diluc barely talk to each other. As you stared at them for a while, they noticed your presence.

"Uhm, what are you guys talking about? Is everything okay? You guys barely talk to each oth—"

you got cut off as Kaeya interrupted you.

"Oh my fucking Archons! N/N! A-are you okay?!"

Kaeya worriedly said.

Diluc face-palmed himself, as he knew you didn't know what was going on.

"L/n.."

he started,

"Eula has been found unconscious near Liyue."

The red haired male said, his tone hinted with worriedness, to you and to Eula.

"She.. was found.. what.?"

Your tone was hinted with madness, you were upset that 𝑦𝑜𝑢 couldn't protect her.

"Don't worry N/n! She'll be fine!—"

Kaeya reassured you, you were so upset, you were almost to blowing up a ball of E/L inside the tavern.

"Where is she?!"

You snapped. Silence filled the room, both sworn brothers were thinking if they should tell you or not.

"𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑. WHERE IN THE FUCKING HELL IS SHE!?"

You yelled at the worried-looking brothers, obviously hesitating to tell you the answer.

before the red haired male said,

"Eula is in the headquarters."

"My Barbatos! It wasn't THAT hard to tell me, was it?!"

You yelled, as you stormed off the tavern.

You walked to the streets of Mondstadt, with a calm expression on your face to not let anyone else mind your own business.

You entered the headquarters, to the Library. You went to the secret room Lisa had told you in the first month of your Travel in Mondstadt.