¸.•''♡˚ ᴇᴜʟᴀ ʟᴀᴡʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ○˚ ¸.•''

NSFW: slight

Eula had invited you to come with her in dragon spine, for she had found a small body if water, not too frozen for the both of you to bathe in.

At first, you were hesistant because you were currently busy with adventuring in Sumeru.

But from the looks of it, most of your missions had been done for the day, and a one day day off was okay from all the work that had been piled up for you.

You also thought that it would be nice to come back to Mondstadt every once in a while, so you reluctantly agreed to her request.

Going through the broken bridge that connects Galesong hill to Dragonspine, you and eula cautiously and carefully crossed the broken bridge.

You both weren't too far in Dragonspine, but it was freezing already.

Luckily, Eula had prepared for this situation and brought four mittens, two winter coats and a shawl, just in case it was unbelievably cold.

She then handed you the two pair of mittens and a winter coat.

The mittens were uniquely soft, and the winter coat was fashionable yet warmed you up in no time.

You and Eula started to walk around Dragonspine, admiring the small snowflakes the skies had started to rain for you both.

The snowflakes came slow, aesthetically falling to the frozen snow ground.

You both stared at the scenery in awe, bith of your mouths slightly opened, as visible white smoke-like escaped your mouths.

Eula sneakily held your hand, while you both walked in comfortable silence.

The sound of wood on fire crackling, as you both arrived to the spot Eula had mentioned.

There were small and medium rocks surrounding the small body of water, perfectly shaping it.

There were fire next to the small body of water, to keep warm when it came too cold.

You and Eula quickly and swiftly undresses, you folding your and Eula's clothes on a big-enough rock.

You two ladies started to walk swiftly to the small body of water, as it was mildly cold to be completely exposed.

Eula was the first to get into the water, a satisfied moan escaping her lips.

You let out a squeal, not really audible, as the water was too cold to your liking.

Eula had noticed, and signalled you to sit beside her.

You did as you were told, when you suddenly felt Eula's hand on your left thigh.

You hum, obviously disturbed, but Eula was persistent.

She had kept her hand on your thigh, with a slight curve on her lips.

" I hope you're all warmed up now."

" Damn, who taught you that?"

You curse under your breath, as a hue of pink spread across your cheeks.

You couldn't tell if it was about Eula's affection towards you, or because of the mildly cold water.

Whatever it was, you were more than sure it was the cold water.

Totally.

You then let your head fall to Eula's cold shoulders.

You both sat in comfortable silence, as you felt her hands off your thigh.

You sigh in dissapointment, only to realize you sighed aloud.

Eula took notice of this, and then had placed her right arm on your waist, while her left hand was on your left thigh.

She softly let her head fall ontop yours, you feeling warmer and flustered by the second.

You smiled sheepishly to yourself, knowing Eula is trying to show you affection as you have been away from quite some time.

You slowly wrap your left arm to Eula's waist, sighing in satisfaction.

You both had sat there in silence, the voice of crackling from the fire in the background.

No words were exchanged, as you were both enjoying each other's company and presence.

You felt as Eula's soft lips were placed on to your forehead.

You looked up to see Eula sheepishly smiling at you.

You smiled back to her,

" Why, how lucky am I to have you?"

666 words

————
A/N:

hey okay so the next chapter will probably be a smut chapter or lime chapter ¯\_()_/¯

can you tell this was half-assed?

yes it was and i'm doing this while exam week 🥰

#baddie /j

anyways ya, i'll try to write on here as much as I can whenever I have an idea in mind (•̀ᴗ•́)

— see you in like 69 days 🫶

Unedited