¸.•''♡˚ ʏᴀᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴏ ○˚ ¸.•''

NSFW: None

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 Raiden Shogun's other assistant. You didn't have any problem getting along with Ei's other assistant too.

In fact, she was easy to talk to, beautiful too, rather. Her pink wavy hair, up to her soft, delicate ears.

She is a goddes herself.

Though, Ei is kind of protective of Yae, until this very day, you never knew why.

'𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟.'

you giggle about your thoughts.

"L/n. Are you listening?"

Ei snapped you back to reality. You shook your head, showing your full honesty.

You heard Yae giggle,

"Relax, Ei. At least L/n is being honest."

Yae said, earning a chuckle from you.

"Ah-hm, back to topic, We shall talk about —"

"That is all, you are dismissed."

Baal blunty said, as you amd Yae started to head outside, Yae had invited you to join her for tea at her Shrine.

Ei was busy dealing about the vision hunt decree problem, and Yae didn't want to disturb her, after all, she was her assistant.

"So, L/n,"

Yae said, placing her tea cup on the table,

"How do you feel about this new work of yours."

Yae said with a smirk, though it didn't sound like she was asking.

"It's fine, i'm having a good time — even if it's problem this, and problem that."

You commented, Yae chuckled.

"Well, i'm glad to hear, then."

Silence filled the air. It was a comforting silence.

"Say, Yae,"

you continued,

"Yes?"

"Why did you invite me to have tea? Not to be rude. Is there something you want to discuss with me?"

Yae sipped from her warm tea, placing it down.

"Well, Since you're Ei's new assistant, I wanted to know how Ei had interest in.. you."

Yae blunty said, eyeing you. You felt awkward, nervous and anxious getting watched.

"U-uhm — I don't really know.. It's probably 'cause I solve each nations problems."

You said sarcastically, since you fought alongside Lumine / Aether.

[ You can pick which twin you'd like to be with, or both can be okay too (ᗒᗣᗕ) ]