¸.•''♡˚ ᴇɪ ○˚ ¸.•''

NSFW: yummy make out

As the sky irked tears and vexed lightning, you were unexpectedly requested to accompany The Almighty, Ei.

She was surprisingly in a state of mind where she was calm.

'Calmer than usual..'

you thought.

" Did something eminent happen lately, Ei?"

You asked, suddenly.

She sighs in reflex as you took notice of her frame of mind.

" N/n..! well, would you mind if I told you a story?"

She willingly asked.

" Of course you can."

You reply at ease, as the cherry blossoms dance in the air.

" Well, I was rather.. weary in the plane of Euthymia, so I had thought to read some of the books and works that Yae had published."

" Ahh, I see. What had happened next? did you read an interesting book?"

You asked, filled with curiosity.

" It was, rather, an.. inappropriate? book. If that is how you say its content."

" Huh? Yae publishes those kinds of books as well?"

" Yes. I was surprised, too."

" Hmm, so is that the reason why you're in a contented mood?"

" Well, I guess? maybe the book is a part of the reason."

" Really? then, what is the main reason?"

You asked once again, your interest fully on her story.

" It is because I want to try what had happened in that book."

Ei replied innocently and cluelessly.

Was she really innocently replying, though?

' Shameless like me.'

You utter in your mind, as an unnoticeable pink hue cret onto your face from embarrassment.

" Eh..? Isn't that rather.. inappropriate? Uhm, even if I have not read the book yet, I have a gut feeling it is very inappropriate."

" I mean, you're talking about Yae here.. If she did approve on that book, then..-"

Before you could finish, she held your hand.

" What's wrong, Ei?"

You asked.

" The character was positioned like this, and the other was being.. flustered like this."

She explained, as she was positioning your hand on the wall, as she was caged inside.

' How the fuck is the book so.. modern?'

" And then, the character was passionately planting pecks on the others' lips and body."

" Okay, Ei, hold on. If you're being in initiate, you ask for their consent, if they're okay with the things that will happen, onwards."

"Oh.. well then, are you okay with the things that will happen, onwards?"

Ei asked in a rush.

" You should be asking yourself that."

" Hu-?"

Before Ei could finished, you slowly and passionately pecked her lips.

You were expecting for her to pull away, but she did not.

Instead, she happily acceted the kisses and warm pecks you offered.

You secretly entered your tounge when she easily opened her mouth, as she starts groaning in sensation.

You started going down to her breast, slowly pulling down her clothes.

You licked and softly bit the left nipple, while pinching and playing with the right one.

Her chest was surprisingly sensitive, as she was already moaning.

Your right hand left her right nipple, inkling her lower abodmen.

She was easily and already soaking wet, as your smirked.

Before leaving her chest, you bit a mark on it, as she groans in pleasure.

" Hmf, i'll enter a finger now, okay? Just relax.."

You huffed, while she nodded while still being sensative.

Your finger had entered, feeling the tight, wet feeling.

She moaned, quite loudly this time, as she was seemingly satisfied with just one finger.

You chuckled,

" Oh dear, we're just getting started."

577 words

————
A/N:

okay yes I HAD to make this a cliffhanger 😇

my reads (and grades 🖕) are dropping 😭

but worry not, I will make part two next chapter~

I'm probably gonna do a Yae smut and then the Beidou smut, but we'll see 🤡
^
|
( you know how much of a scammer, joker and liar I am, yes, I'm aware)

But that's all for now!

School is so fucking stressful for me at the moment.

but I have gotten some smut ideas (don't ask how) that I'd like to share with you all!

And thank you so much for 20.1k reads!

I'm very delighted to think that this book started off as a joke, but now.. ( ̄▽ ̄)

— That's all for now, see you! /^v^\