˛˛•˚。˚ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ʀᴏsᴀʀɪᴀ ˚˚ ˛•˛•˚

NSFW: very very bit of lime.

𝐴𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐸𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 the tavern, you saw Rosaria in the position of (the fanart☝︎︎),  You caught her attention as she lift her head up, and head towards you.

She hugged you tight, her chest touching yours.

She groaned,

"N/n. There you are, come have a drink with me."

You knew that Rosaria was strong in Alcohol, and you were too yourself, but a bit weaker than Rosaria.

You let her pull you to the counter as she ordered the wine she wanted. You didn't really mind what wine she would order, though.

You were getting slightly dizzy, as Rosaria was just chugging wine as much as she can, it was her 60th shot, and she still hasn't been feeling anything

You were getting slightly dizzy, as Rosaria was just chugging wine as much as she can, it was her 60th shot, and she still hasn't been feeling anything. You groaned,

"Rosaria.. Aren't you feeling dizzy or anything yet.."

you said, tiredly as you passed out on Rosaria's chest.

Your face was red, not because of passing out on her chest, but by drinking. Rosaria caught you, before falling, she touched your forehead, it was hot alright.

She chuckled,

'𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.'

She commented, before carrying you.

~ Any carrying style ^^

She carried you to your house, opened the door, and went inside. She was lucky that she had the keys to your house.

She laid you down to your bed, as you were sweating, non-stop.

She got a towel from your closet, as she soaked it with a bit of tap water, and went back to your room.

She softly put the piece of cloth on your forehead, as she held your hand.

You wake up, as you felt something sharp, intertwined with your fingers, you took a quick look at your hand, and you saw Rosaria sleeping at the side of your bed, intertwining hands with you

A light red tint took over your cheeks and ears, as you saw the hot nun, sleeping right beside you.

To add things up, she took care of you when you had a fever.

You didn't want to wake her up, but she looked merely uncomfortable in that position.

You lifted her up, to your bed, carefully not to wake her up. You successfully did, as you laid down, beside her, hugging her waist.

It was a plain, yet beautiful sight, with Rosaria, you could see her small features up close, you pressed a quick peck on her forehead as you waited for her to wake up.

Rosaria had woken up, close to a familiar face, nose-to-nose, her eyes widened as she recognized who it was.

It was 𝑦𝑜𝑢. You were woken up at the sudden movement, you both made eye contact as you smiled at her.

She was confused on why you smiled, when she was a blushing mess.

"W-why are you smiling, you—!"

She got cut off, with a small peck on her soft lips.

You smiled back at her, as you noticed a pink tint creeping up to her cheeks and the tip of her ears. You chuckled,

"It's nice seeing you flustered, Rosaria."

You commented at her blushing face.

"I—."

You cut her off again, dragging her onto bed.

"Shush. I'm tryna sleep comfortably with you, y'know?"

You growled, as her widen eyes relaxed, she faced you. You noticed the sudden movement, and darted an eye on hers.

You shot her a 'what-are-you-doing.' look. She smirked, as she cuddled you, chest-to-chest, her left leg ontop of yours. You blushed at the sudden contact of her.

                    "Gosh, I love you so much."

                         601 words

————
A/N:

So sorry it's short! (ᗒᗣᗕ)

anyway! See you on the next oneshot! :)

                                  Edited