¸.•''♡˚ ʟɪsᴀ ᴍɪɴᴄɪ ○˚ ¸.•''

NSFW: A tad bit of lime.

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 fluttered opened, seeing Lisa with a smug face, cupping your warm cheeks, her chin resting on your chest, her ontop of you, her slender legs tangled with yours.

You flinch from the sudden position,

"L-lisa! What are you doing..!"

You managed to stutter out,

"You looked too cute, I couldn't resist, dear."

She said,

As slowly laid down beside you, that was when you noticed she was wearing..

With a few buttons unbuttoned, revealing her ampled breast, and those — oh archons, those thighs

Her slender arms snaked to your waist, underneath your thin shirt, to the temple of your back.

Your breath hitched at her cold, slender hands, touching your warm back.

A few seconds of silence passed, as you were lost in thought, trying to predict if it would be a good idea to squeeze her thighs.

"Oh?~ you want to touch these thighs, don't you, cutie?"

Lisa predicted, as she withdrawed her arms back.

"Y..es.. but I don't want to without your consent.. you might get mad.."

You pout, earning a giggle from Lisa.

"Cutie~. Feel free to touch any part of me. Be a good pup for mommy, okay? I'm giving you my consent at all times."

Her morning voice was like, music you can't stop playing in your head.

"Okay."

You replied, bluntly, making Lisa worry.

"Is something wrong, darling?"

Lisa replied, facing you, with a hint of worry in her tone.

"It's nothing.. just a small stomach ache."

You said, before placing your weak hand on her left thigh, reassuring her.

"Well, in that case.."

Lisa gently took your hand off of her thigh, as she stood up to get something.

She then came back with medicine, and water.

"Drink these, cutie. After you do, we can take a nap. Mommy doesn't have anything else to do in the library than just nap."

Lisa said, carefully placing the medicine and water on the table, before plumping herself back to you.

She was like a koala when it comes to hugs and cuddles. She will never let go, not until it's something important or urgent she or you need to attend to.

Her slender hands then snake to your hips, locking them securely.

"Lisaaa. Then how will I drink my medicine if you're just gonna hug me like a koala again?"

You complained,

She slowly stood up, getting a tea spoon, and pouring in the liquid,

"Ahh,"

She said, widening her mouth to signal you to drink your medicine.

You did as you were told, but the medicine was bitter, quickly reaching for the glass of water, with Lisa's chuckles and giggles echoing in the background.

"See? Cute."

She complimented, right before plumping into the bed with you again.

"Are we just going to stay like this all day, Lis-"

"Mommy."

Lisa cut you off,

"W..hat..?"

"A nickname, dear. Our conversations are, rather boring without 𝑚𝑦 nickname sliding from your lips."

Lisa said, right before giving your lips a long ride of a passionate kiss from hers.

Mid-way the kiss, she bit your bottom lip, but you didn't mind. Your heart rate just increased.

It's not bad, it makes you live longer.

After breaking the kiss, Lisa slowly licked her lips clean, having a taste of you.

"Mmm~ your taste is rather, sweet, darling~"

She complimented between a slight moan.

You've never even heard a single lewd sound coming out of her precious lips, until now.

You flinch, before she rested her face on your chest. Her slender hands and legs, tangled with yours.

You whisper,

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ, 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦."

"What was that?"

Lisa asked, slowly lifting her head, as her chin rested on your chest.

"Nothing.."

    "𝑚𝑚𝑚𝑚ℎ𝑚~ 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑜, 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟."

638 words

————
A/N:

Yes I love Lisa, nothing to do about it now.

And yes, I know it's short as hell, I need to publish this okay 💀

I haven't updated lately for a few weeks since we go somewhere due to special events, such and such and I have a fucking cold 😭

And yes, i'll try to publish or make more oneshots while going on our mini vacations. Or at least make one in my drafts ^^ and not forget to publish it once we get home 💀

And yuh, that's all, just wanted to let ya'll know I ain't in my deathbed. (Kinda already is 🤡)

shshshsh that's all BYEEE

Unedited