¸.•''♡˚ ʟɪsᴀ ○˚ ¸.•''

NSFW: none (i'm joking.)

Today was a special day.

It was the day you have came into this world, and were blessed with a lover— Lisa.

Although she was quite busy due to some.. clients with overdue books, of course, there would always be room for you, no matter how busy she got, especially since today stood out a lot more than any other day would.

Not that everyday with you wasn't special, no. But Lisa treasures this day very much, as you were blessed with the breath of life this very day.

And of course, it wouldn't be a happy birthday if she didn't have a gift to give.

Well, her being.. her, she indeed had a gift to give. A very special gift, indeed.

As soon as you got home from your very tiring day, you were met with an aroma that tickled and danced on your nose, water escaping your lips

" Lisa~ What're you cooking? Smells delish! "

You complimented slyly, while taking off your boots.

Upon arriving in the kitchen, you saw Lisa's back, as her attire appeared to be quite thin, although she was too busy baking.

" Lisa~ don't ignore me like thaaatt. "

You whined slightly, slowly walking towards her.

Taking a small peek over her shoulder, she was baking a small cake— well, at least.. a cake big enough to feed you both.

" Awhh, look at that! My lovely darling is cooking me a home-made cake~ "

You cooed in her ear, as you placed both of your arms under her two-times her size shirt.

Though she was busy baking, you were quite busy yourself— Well, while 'massaging' her.

She slightly groaned, feeling a little sensitive now.

" Darling~ Stop it. I might just eat you instead of the cake."

She warned. Her patience was cut short today.. Hmm~ I wonder why.

" I wouldn't mind that.."

You mumbled quietly, burrying your face on her shoulder.

" Isn't that right? "

Was what you last heard, before hearing her turn off the oven, as she turned around and picked you up by your thighs, placing you on the smooth, clean counter.

" Can you repeat what you said, darling? "

She asked, slightly intrigued by your reply earlier, while kissing you down until your chest.

You whimper slightly, feeling your sexual frustration fall.

" S-shit.. Lisa, please.."

You stuttered, your tongue twisted and turned, struggling to form your words.