¸.•''♡˚ ʟɪsᴀ ᴍɪɴᴄɪ ○˚ ¸.•''

Lɪsᴀ Mɪɴᴄɪ, ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɪ

NSFW: good ol' lime <3

~ Also, pt. 2 of the previous Lisa oneshot! '・ᴗ・'

"𝑀𝑚ℎ𝑚, 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 my dear~"

Lisa greeted, as her morning voice rang inside your ears.

You notice the sudden position you were in, which was her on top of you, then remembering the words you both exchanged last night.

Your face slowly heated a bit, not long before Lisa noticed the sudden reaction.

"Hm? Do you have a fever, my dear?"

Lisa asked, obviously concerned about your health.

"I'm fine.. I just, recalled the events that happened last night."

You confessed, slowly covering your heated up face from embarrassment.

"No need to cover up your face, my darling.. you look cute, when you're flustered."

You slowly take your hands off your face, staring elsehwere to avoid eye contact with Lisa.

You heard Lisa groan, and let out a quiet 'hmph.'

You sigh in defeat, slowly cupping Lisa's cheecks and giving it a quick peck.

Pulling away, a smug face painted on Lisa's face.

She hugged you tight, taking a whiff of yiur scent.

"Why don't we go on a walk, my dear?"

She invited you, withiut hesitating, you replied with,

"Of course!"

Walking somewhere near the Dawn Winery, you both decided to swing by and ask Diluc how him and his business is doing

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

As you both reached the entrance, you and Lisa saw two maids snickering and buckering about something,

"𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑤𝑓𝑢𝑙.."

Said one maid to the other.

You shrugged it off, not wanting to cause an argue or something, as you both were about to enter, the two maids then stopped you both from entering.

"I'm.. sorry? Can you repeat?"

You asked one maid,

"Master Diluc is away for some time. He said that he would be away for a few weeks visiting a long distance relative."

Said the other maid, what you didn't notice was the look on Lisa's face.

It was a face of disgust, towards the maid that was clearly head over heels for you.

She let out a quiet groan.

"tsk.. Ahem, My dears, we'll be heading now, since your 'Master Diluc' is away. We only swang by to say hi to him. But if he's away, then we'd gladly take our leave. Farewell."

Lisa then quickly dragged you out of the scene, taking a breather.

"Mo — oh, uhm — Lisa? Is something wrong?"

You asked innocently.

She sighed,

"My dear.. do you not notice that maid was literally, head over heels for you?"

The clouds suddenly turned into a light purple, scaring the shit out of you.

Since she was top of an Academy in Sumeru, of course she could master literally everything.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry okay!"

You yelled, trying to calm her down.

She was about to strike a lightning, but saw your pleading face.

You weren't scared of lightning or storms, but if it were Lisa to strike them, then you'd be scared for dear life.

She can strike whenever, wherever.

Her mood lightens up from seeing your scared face.

She giggles, seeing you frightened was a one in a thousand.

"Hold still.."

She then stole a quick peck from your lips, before dragging you back to Mondstadt.

"I'm tired."

You said sarcastically, laying your chin at her kind of exposed breast.

They were soft. Like a pillow you could sleep on all day.

Your whole life even.

"E-eh?!"

Lisa flinched from your sudden action, but then relaxed soon enough.

"I can sleep on these my whole life."

You commented, tightly hugging her from her waist.

You felt her slender arms tighten at your hips, kissing your forehead.

She then whispers,

"𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟."

624 words

————
A/N:

Yoooo Happy New Years!

Time check: 11:30, Philippines
Publishing on 12:00, Philippines 😈

I just hope I don't forget to publish this 💀

Once again, Happy Holidays!

                                      Unedited