˛˛•˚。˚ sʜᴇɴʜᴇ ˚˚ ˛•˛•˚

NSFW: None

'huh..?' Shenhe questions, seeing a white cat infront of her.

She slowly approaches the snow white cat kneeling, as she slowly sticks her arm out to pet it.

Slowly but surely, Shenhe gained the cat's trust, purring after Shenhe hits a certain spot on the cat's head.

She stares at the cat blankly, not until another cat approached her, and another.

And another.

And another.

And another.

And another.

Snow white cats, pitch black cats, yellow with orange stripe cats, such and such appeared infront of her.

The cats then made their way onto Shenhe, rubbing their head on her side thighs, and ber arms that supports her not to fall.

Suddenly, a cat with grey-ish stripes sat infront of her, resting its head on her closed knees, its chin perfectly synced in the shape of her closed knees.

It then slowly made its way to Shenhe's face, rubbing its head on her chin.

Her nose then felt ticklish, maybe because of the cats with long fur.

Shenhe then qakes up, from ber slumber because of the tickle in her nose, when she remembered the events that happened last night.

Since she was a light sleeper, she can hear a knock on her door even if she's in the middle of her slumber.

Flashback

Shenhe hears a knock on her bedroom door, tiredly, she says a feint,

"Come in."

The door slowly opens, revealing you.

"Oh? Y/n? What brings you here?"

Shenhe questions, getting out of bed.

"Oh— uhm, he-heeeey Shenhe~.. uhm, well you see, I may or may have not ran away from home and have nowhere else to stay.."

You mutter, embarrassed.

"Can I stay here..? I promise I'll leave once I get my paycheck from work! I'll even cook you breakfast, lunch or dinner! All of them even! Just please, let me stay."

You pleaded desperately needing a place to stay in.

"It's.. uhm,"

Shenhe starts, catching your attention.

"Okay."

"Thank you so so much, Shenhe! I'll sleep on the floo—"

"You can sleep beside me."

Shenhe suggest with a blank look on her face, thinking it's a normal thing to do.

"Wha-.. WHAT?"

You reply, slightly screaming.

"Is it not normal to share your space of comfort?"

Shenhe asks confused.

"Well.. if you insist.."

You sigh, heading insude her room.

End of Flashback

As Shenhe remembered the events that happened last night, she awokes from her dream, seeing your face rested on her shoulder, sleeping peacefully.

She sighs, as she went back to sleep.

Shenhe then wakes up from her slumber, realizing she had overslept

Shenhe then wakes up from her slumber, realizing she had overslept.. that was.. unusual.

She then gets up, being greeted with a pleasant smell coming from the kitchen.

She then makes her way to see where tbe pleasant smell is from, nit long before seeing you in the kitchen, cooking your meal.

"Oh, good morning, Shenhe!"

482 words

————
A/N:

Heyo!! Wanted to make to make a oneshot to let ya'll know i'll be creating a genshin fanon book:)

It's not proven canon, so it'll only be what I think ^^ only from my perspective.

Sneek peek 👀

And yeahhhh I see a lot of Shenhe simps lately, so why not make a oneshot about her? hehe 🕳🚶‍♂️

— anyways, bai bai! See you

Unedited