¸.•''♡˚ʟɪsᴀ ᴍɪɴᴄɪ ○˚ ¸.•''

NSFW: None

Lisa had made you a small spot in the Library, for when you're done with commissions, you could visit her in the Library, and take a nap or rest in that spot. The spot she had made for you was small, but you could fit perfectly in it.

It was beside her desk, upstairs. She hid that place so no one could see you.

Only she can. She would often slip up next to you, while you're taking a nap, reading one of her books, or just resting.

She likes teasing you about how you would come over to the spot she made for you, daily.

And, it was indeed true. You liked the spot she did, it was perfect. No one could see you, only she could.

You would also sometimes invite her over, if ever you need a cuddle buddy. (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ or if you just feel lonely.

You had just finished with your daily commissions, as you entered the Library

It was surprisingly cold inside. You saw Lisa taking a nap, with her head bowed down.

You decided not to wake her up, since she looked very peaceful.

You quietly tip-toed to your spot, laying down from the tiring journey.

You quietly sighed, as you saw Lisa stretch, softly. Her lime eyes fell on 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

"Oh! Hello, Darling. How long have you been here?"

She questioned, with her morning voice, you adored her morning voice, much more than you loved yourself.

(Jkjk)

"I just arrived — I'm sorry if I woke you up."

You muttered, as Lisa stood up, walking towards you. She crouched beside you, as you were sitting, reading one of her books.

She rubbed her head on the crook of your neck, hugging your waist.

You smiled, as a reply to her affection,

"Have you always been this clingy, Lisa?"

You questioned. She lifted her head, softly, as she opened her mouth to speak,

"Are you complaining about my affection, Dear?"

She muttered, upset.

"Oh! No no, Lisaaa! I was just curious if you were this clingy before you met me."

You reassured her.

"Hmm, well.. no, not really, Darling."

You liked it when she calls you nicknames,

"Mhmm, So the curvy librarian only got clingy because of the greatest N/N?"

You praised yourself.

Red blush took over Lisas' face, after hearing your statement.

A few seconds of silence as she smirked. She chuckled, before saying —

"Mhm, so what if your statement is true, Dear?"

She went on with the flow, as she went on top of you. Chest-to-chest, blushing mess.

You widen your eyes, as her smirk only became bigger. Her arms snaked around your neck, wrapping onto them.

"Hmh, I didn't know the Honorary Knight was easily flustered just by small ways on showing your affection."

Lisa commented. Silent air flew by, you knew what to do.

Your right hand grabbed her head, as the left was wrapped onto her waist.

She was basically 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠. Your right hand softly pushed her head to your chest, as Lisas' hands unwrapped your waist.

"Hmph."

Lisa replied to your bold movement. You smiled, as your left hand left her waist, to the plains of her back, with your right hand.

"You should extend our small tent. Being in the corner with you is hard, ya know."

You quietly complained.

"Ara~ does my darling not like being close to their lover?"

Lisa mumbled, as her arms snaked back down to your waist.

"No-not specifically.."

you stuttered at her comment.

"See? This could stay as it is."

She replied, her arms hugging tighter, feeling your warmth.

A short, comfortable silence disturbed, with a scene, of Lisa on top of You.

"You like my waist too much."

You murmured, getting Lisas' attention,

"Then, what would my darling like me to pay my attention on?"

                                "Your lips?"

                       648 words

————
A/N:

Sixth oneshot finished! So sorry for slow updates. Writers block, playing genshin, school, such and such. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

I'll try to make oneshots once or twice a week If I have ideas:)

anyways! See you! '・ᴗ・'

                                    Edited