˛˛•˚。˚ ʏᴀᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴏ ˚˚ ˛•˛•˚

NSFW: A few curses, here and there

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑎𝑒 had a big argument.

In this time, your sniffles and sobs can be easily heard.

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

"𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐸𝑖?! 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒?! 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑔𝑜, '𝐼'𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡! 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑆ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐸𝑖? 𝐻𝑈𝐻?!'"

𝐼 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑎𝑠𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑙,

"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑! 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐸𝑖!"

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑.

𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠,

"𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡— *𝑠𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑠* 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒! *𝑠𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑠*"

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝑌𝑎𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐸𝑖, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠, 𝐼 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠.

𝑌𝑎𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘, 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑦, 𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛, 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑦.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑏𝑠 𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑.

𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

'𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠, 𝐸𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠! 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐸𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡! 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒.'

You thought, wiping your tears as you left Yae's shrine.

A handful of stairs later, you decided to visit 𝐴𝑦𝑎𝑘𝑎.

You knock at the door,

"Uh..uhm.. Hello..? Ayaka? Are you home?"

A few more knocks were done, when the door slowly opened.

"Oh, L/n! Come on in."

Ayaka welcomed you.

She then noticed your puffed eyes, when you sat at a chair.

"Is everything okay, L/n?"

She asked, placing two tea cups on the table, pouring tea.

"No.. I had a fight with Yae.."

"Oh dear.."

You heard Ayaka say in worry.

"But— i'm fine, Ayaka— I-i'm just.. surprised, that's all."

You reassured her, taking a sip of the warm tea.

"But.. if you need someone to talk to.. i'm here."

Ayaka comforted you, giving you a hug.

"Thank you."

"Ah! Would you look at the time

"Ah! Would you look at the time.. I better get going, Ayaka! Thank you! I promise i'll visit some other time, bye!"

You waved off, as Ayaka waved back, with a small smile plastered on her face.

You then went back to your house.

You were on your way, but saw 𝑌𝑎𝑒.

You then took a deep breath, and swiftly tried to walk past her.

But it failed.

She saw you at the corner of her eye.

"L/n. Can we talk... Please?"

You sigh in defeat, and gave in.

She then pulled you aside somewhere where not a lot of people were, and started,

"I'm.. sorry, I didn't mean the things that I said.. I was.. just stressed out, and.. I didn't know you were fed up with me telling you stories about Ei.. I didn't really.. thought about it. But.. well, after you walked out the shrine, I thought about it, and thought, '𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠?' and.. I felt bad.. I'm sincerely, truly, sorry."

She apologized,

Without giving you a chance to reply, she quickly hugged you, very tight.

Her left arm around your waist, her right hand on your head, her lips kissing your forehead.

"Do you.. forgive me?"

She asked, in a sad tone.

On the other hand, you were still shocked, she never said anything like that to you before, and she had never hugged you that long before.

"I.. i—..."

"Yes..?"

You hug her back, tears leaving your eyes,

"Oh, Yae! Of course, I forgive you.. I never thought you would be the one to come after me.."

You sighed, Yae wiping your tears, smiling in relief, giving your lips a long, passionate kiss.

She whispers,

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

614 words

————
A/N:

Uhm yeahhhhhhh 🙄

Idk I just love Yae too much,,,,,,,,,,

Yes I know, it's slight Angst, but hey! It has a good ending 😻

And yeah, I only have 44 left for Xiao's banner. If I don't get him in like, 44 pulls I'm pulling for Yae, he'll still have one last rerun so

AND YUHHHHHH THAT'S ALL, BAIIIIII ♥︎