two

Brittany didn't have much to say as to why Jenna is back. They believe their secret is safe, but how can it when their other secrets are being threatened to come out. She doesn't believe that any of their secrets are safe. "Brittany?"

"Hmm." She said.

"What's up?"

"I know we swore to secrecy, but whoever the hell A is, we're in deep shit." She tells them. "None of our secrets are safe and with Jenna back in town has one question. Why did she leave in the first place?"

No one answered as Brittany made a point. Why did Jenna leave in the first place?
~~~
The next morning, Brittany was by her car looking to make sure she had her camera for a day of pictures ready. "Hi, Brittany."

The blonde turned to see her friend and the new girl. "Hey." She said. "You startled me there for a second, Emily."

"Sorry." She said. "I want you to meet Maya."

"Hello." She replies. "You moved into Alison's old house."

Maya nodded. "I'm sorry about your friend."

Brittany smiled as her mom walked out. "Brittany, honey, I'm gone to work."

"Okay." She said as Kate got in her car and drove off. Brittany looked at her friend and maybe a new one with a smile. "Would you guys like to accompany to the park to take pictures?"

"I would love too." Maya says.

Brittany smiled as Emily and Maya got in her car. She walked over to the trunk and closed it as she walked to the driver side. She looked at her friend's before driving away.
~~~
At school, Brittany was putting her things in her locker as her mind was on why Jenna was back and what did A want from them. She shut her locker and started to walk away till she heard the announcement. "Can I have Brittany Richardson, Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, and Emily fields."

"I have a bad feeling about this."

"Wonder what its about."

A text came in causing them to take their phones out. Dead girls walking. -A

Brittany rolled her eyes as she walked to the office. She stopped as she saw Wilden. She looked at her friends as they walked in and took a seat. He started talking to each one of them about that night till it was Brittany. "You were the only friend that we never got a statement from."

"I wasn't there." She said. "I was at home."

"Your father..."

"Step-father." Brittany says.

"Passed away that night from suicide."

Brittany nodded as that night flashed into her mind. She stood up. "Brittany?"

"I need to step out." She said as she walked out of the office.

The girls looked at one another wondering what's wrong with their friend.
~~~
In the bathroom, Brittany was trying to calm down her breathing. She looked in the mirror and sighed as she needs to stop thinking of that night. "Brittany?"

She turned to see Spencer. The blonde hugged her crying. Spencer hugged her as the blonde cried. "Brittany, what happened?"

"I'm not ready to talk." She said. "Please."

Spencer hugged her as she wondered what actually happened that night. Brittany wished Wilden never said a word about that night, because she still has nightmares of that night.
~~~
Lunch came and Brittany sat down. She looked at her friends as they spoke about Kenna and that night. The blonde sat there picking at her food. "Brittany, what happened that night Alison disappeared?"

"I rather not talk about it." She said.

The sound of a cane caught their attention. Aria stood up and walked to Jenna. "What is she doing?"

"Hoping to keep our secret of what happened to her hushed hushed." Brittany says.

Jenna sat down causing Brittany to look at her friends. Jenna spoke as they listened, but the more they think about what happened. A text came in causing them to look at it. If only she could see how guilty you look. -A
~~~
"Mom?" Brittany said as she walked in.

"Hey, sweetie."

"What are you doing?' She asked.

"Cleaning." She said as she walked over to her daughter smiling. "Go get cleaned up and the two of us will go out for dinner."

Brittany nodded as she went to her room. She stopped on the stairs and looked at her mom wondering when she should tell her about the true story behind her step dad's death,