thirteen

Brittany woke up to Emily texting her causing her to see what she has missed. Brittany confessed that she hasn't received an A message since they all stopped talking to her. She put her phone away and headed downstairs. "Mom?"

"Hey, I won't be home till late. Have a meeting tonight."

"Okay. I'll find something to eat later when I get home." She said as Kate kissed her head. "I love you, mom."

"Love you too."

Brittany watched her mom leave making her smile. She heard her phone ping causing her to see a text from Emily making her smile. Spencer is regretting everything she did to Toby. Accusing him till she was framed for something she didn't do. "Now you know what it's like, Spencer."
~~~
At school, Aria saw Brittany and smiled as she walked over to her. "Look."

Brittany saw the ticket. "I still don't know what's going on..."

"Spencer gave me this so I can go on a date with Ezra." Brittany shook her head at her English teachers name. "And this ticket was in dad's pocket."'

"Huh." She says as Hanna saw her. "I think somethings up. Did he tell you why he had that?"

"It's mom's."

"Yeah, something doesn't sound right." She said. "I think we can get us a coffee now."

Aria smiled as they got them a coffee. Hanna looked at the two smiling at them causing Brittany to look at Aria as she continued talking about something else that didn't involve the ticket. To get Aria's mind off of it.
~~~
"Brittany, I'm sorry." Hanna said. "I shouldn't have stopped talking all because you started talking to Jason. Maybe that was a very bad judgement..."

"Hanna, you and Spencer hurt me. You four didn't care what happened to me. The only friend I had is Jason. Aria and Emily were the first two to realize the mistake and now you." Brittany says. "Why?"

"Because I shouldn't have ignored you. We've did it before..."

Brittany grabbed Hanna and dragged her away so they could talk without anyone listening in. "Alison knew about this. None of you didn't, but my step father raped and abused me. The night I was supposed to be at Spencer's barn, I was home, in pain from the abuse and rape." Hanna stared at her in shock. "I put sleeping pills in his alcohol so I could be free."

Hanna hugged the blonde. "I'm so sorry. I am a horrible friend." She said. "From here on out, I will never judge you."

Brittany smiled as she had her other friend back.
~~~
Spencer knew after talking to Toby, she had to talk to Brittany. She can't lose her friendship over Jason. She knows Brittany and if Brittany wants to be with Jason, then she can and she shouldn't judge. She walked in Emily's room to see Brittany helping Emily. "Brittany." She looked up. "I'm sorry for how things went. I'm in a situation that I need your help with."

"Okay? Why me? You didn't like that I'm talking to Jason..."

"I am getting framed."

Brittany looked at her shocked. "Okay?"

"I made the mistake of thinking it's Jason when you saw him as the innocent person. I found that out when I spoke to Toby. I'm in their shoes now."

Brittany walked over to her friend and sighed. "Do it again and we will never be friends again."

"I won't."

Emily looked at them and smiled as her friends are talking again.
~~~
The next day at school, Brittany was ready to cheer Emily on. Brittany felt better than what she did in a few weeks. The blonde sat cheering as her friends joined her, but there is Caleb sitting with Hanna. She didn't say a word as she cheered for her friend. "Go, Emily!" She said.

They all cheered when they saw that Emily won. Brittany smiled as she walked out with Spencer's arm linked. "It feels good having my best friend again."

"Yes, it does." Brittany said. "Now, what did I miss with you..."

"Shane was with Jason the night I told the others about my fight with Alison the night she disappeared." Spencer said. "Why was Shane there?"

"I-I don't have a clue." Brittany said. "You don't think Shane knows..."

"I don't know, but I'm just wanting you to be careful with Jason too."

Brittany smiled as she hugged her. "I will, but I don't think Jason is a bad person." She said. "Just to be on the safe side, I will be careful."

"Thank you, Brittany."

Brittany smiled as she walked away with Spencer catching up on everything that the two missed out on. All this was over judgement and jumping to conclusions. The blonde smiled as she had her friends back even though she doesn't fully trust them like before. Right now, they have to work to prove that they are really her friends again.