eleven

The news of Hanna leaving the hospital had Brittany rolling her eyes. Kate walked in smiling as she sat at the foot the bed. "Shane's on his way with Jason to see you." She said.

"They didn't come see me." Brittany said as she looked out the window.

Kate sighed as she didn't know how to cheer her daughter up. Her friends didn't visit her, but they probably didn't know. Brittany sighed as she heard the door open. "I came to see what you would like for lunch."

Brittany looked up and smiled. "I'm not that hungry."

Kate walked out and dialed Shane's number. "Where are you?" She asked. "Okay. Bring Brittany some lunch."
~~~
The blonde woke up to seeing a bag of food and flowers with a teddy bear. She looked around her just to see Jason. "Jason? What brings you by?"

"You." He said as he sat down. "I heard from your mom what happened. Have they visited?"

"No." She tells him. "They don't know about me and I don't care." She sighed as she looked at him. "They started avoiding me so why should I bother."

"They're missing out on an amazing friend." He said as Shane came in.

"Brittany!"

The blonde looked at Jason, who was about to laugh. Shane sat on the other side of Brittany making her smile. Kate leaned against the door as she watched her son was making Brittany eat. The blonde laughed at Jason and Shane carrying on. She didn't need her friends. She only needs Jason and her brother.
~~~
Brittany had moved over for Jason to lay beside her as Shane and Kate went to sign papers to get Brittany released. "When Shane got the call, I panicked." Jason said. "I knew you were all alone and knowing you were here with only your mother here, it didn't settle right with me."

"Jason..."

"Brittany, my sister always cared for you more then the others."

"Can we talk about something else?" Brittany asked him as she looked up at him. "Why are you here with me?"

"I care about you. And I want to know you more."

Brittany smiled as she laid her head on his chest. Jason kissed her head making her smile as Shane walked in. "Let's go home, Britt."
~~~
At Hanna's party, one of the girls that stayed with Brittany got off the phone with Kate. "Brittany Richardson is being released from the hospital."

"That's amazing." Another said.

Hanna looked at Aria shocked that Brittany was in the hospital and they never knew. Everyone around saw the looks on Hanna and Aria's face. They knew how Brittany was treated and knowing she was coming home meant they were going to go see how she was. "I didn't know."

"None of us knew. Kate never called us." Emily said.

"Because Brittany told her what's going on." Spencer said.

Two of the liars shared a look as they knew that everyone will be talking tomorrow for how they treated Brittany.