six

Brittany arrived at Aria's with the other's after hearing about what she is going through. "Hey." She said laying down beside Aria as Spencer took the heaphones out. "Time to come out of this."

"What are you doing?"

"An intervention."

Brittany smiled as she watched her friend sit up making her do the same as the girls talked to Aria. The blonde laid her head on Aria's shoulder smiling. "You know, parents fight, some make mistakes, but what your dad did was the biggest mistake." She tells her. "You're parents just need a break."

"Thanks, Brittany."

"Let's eat."

Aria stood up and went to a sit to get her something to eat. Brittany smiled as Aria seemed a bit more cheerful till she saw Hanna's face. Hearing the others tease her about her fortune, the blonde read is. "Lions and tigers and bitches. Oh my. There's no place like homecoming. See you there. A."

Brittany and Hanna watched the others open the fortune cookies to see that they all had the same message from A.
~~~
The next day, Brittany didn't go to school as she needed to find her a homecoming dress. She smiled as she saw one that she thinks will be perfect and tried it on. The blonde looked herself over and smiled as she couldn't wait for tonight, but something about tonight might make things a disaster. She pulled her phone out and dialed Spencer's number. "Need help?"

She paid for her dress and went to her car to go help Spencer with the decorations. Brittany sighed as she couldn't help with the feeling that they were going to discover the truth tonight.
~~~
Brittany arrived at the dance. She walked in capturing her friends eyes. They smiled as she walked over to them. "Where's Em?"

"I don't know."

"Hi, Hanna, where's Em?"

"Let me call her...."

"Don't bother."

Brittany turned and gasped as she saw Emily with Toby. "What on earth is she thinking?" She asked as Maya walked away. "I need a drink." She walked away just as Toby and Emily walked over to them.

Sometime that night, Hanna had left while Brittany was dealing with an upset Maya. When Brittany saw Spencer, she walked over to her. "So, what's the plan."

"Hanna is getting that file for us." She said. "We might get answers tonight."

Brittany nodded as she saw Aria keeping Sean busy, but something tells Brittany that idea was a mistake. She saw Hanna about an hour later and walked over to her. "What did you find out?" She asked as Aria and Spencer caught up to them.

"Read it."

Brittany noticed that the file said Toby's name. She started reading it and was shocked by what was in there. Aria called Emily making them all run to find her. "Where can she be?"

"Help! Get away from me!" They heard Emily cry out.

"This way." Aria said.

The girls ran looking for Emily hoping she was alright.