Seeing Ash Again

Once I got up from my laptop, I went over to my closet to pick out an outfit to meet Ashton again. Yesterday, I wore sweatpants and an old Nirvana T-Shirt (t-shirt courtesy of Harry Greene, my big bro) because I was still upset about Andrew and I. Today, it was going to be different. I took a shower, and put my hair up to dry in a towel. I put my cheetah footie pajamas on while I decided what to wear. Based on all the bracelets Ashton had, and all the bands on them, I decided that he liked the style "punk rock". I had gone through a punk-rock stage in my life in 9th grade, and I didn't grow much, so I found a lot of clothes I could wear. The clothes were still in good condition, except for the holes( which really don't count because that's what the clothes are supposed to look like) and they were only about 2 years old, because I was going to be a Junior at the end of the summer. I knew I would have to wear my black Vans and black ripped skin pants, but I couldn't decide on a shirt. After a while, I decided on a Rolling Stones tank top with a white crop top underneath, and I wore my punk rock Jean jacket embroidered with rock out hand signs. Once my hair was dry, I curled the ends. Next I did my makeup. I swiped on lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara, and brow definer, and started to choose accessories. I ended up with a Rolling Stones bracelet, diamond earring studs, and a black bow in my brunette hair. I raced down stairs to the garage, and hopped on my bike. It was a black mountain bike that used to be my brother Harry's. There were many scratches, but the bike worked fine, and my family couldn't afford a new one.

Ever since my dad left us so he could marry my new step-mom, Christina'call me mom' Hendrickson. He only sends Harry and I $50.00 for our birthdays, and nevers supports us otherwise. When Christina, my father, and my step-sister, August come over, they complain about all our old things, which really wouldn't be a problem if my dad would send my mum, Elizabeth, checks. She works double shifts as a nurse at the hospital, and brings Harry and I to our after school activities. Money was tight, but I didn't want to tell my mum where I was going, so I took the bike instead of having her drive. Besides, KFC was only 7 blocks away, and I wouldn't want to be dropped of by my mum's dingy old van. A little exercise wouldn't hurt me, and it would bring some much needed color to my cheeks.