*AUTHOR UPDATE 2*

The video up above ^ is Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings, and pertains to this author update. Please read and not skip through this. 

Hello my lovely readers. I'm almost ready to unveil my surprise to you. I haven't been updating is book as much lately, because I have Ben working on my second book, which I will publish soon. It's called Check Yes, Juliet  and is and Andliet story. (Andy Biersack and Juliet Simms)

Let me stop right there. 

This Andliet story is set around 2010-2011, right after/when he was dating Scout Taylor-Compton. Then he meets JuJu. But now it is 2016, and as of April 18 of this year, Andy and Juliet got married, so she is now Juliet Biersack. I hope this doesn't confuse any of you who will read the book. She'll be known as Juliet Simms.

Scout Taylor Compton will also be a main character. She may be a little, well... controlling. I'm sorry if you like her in real life, but her character won't be a total ray of sunshine. After all she broke Andrew's heart. (In real life and in my book... shhh.) But that's where Juliet comes in! 

The Point of View (POV) will also switch in this story, and I'll make sure it's written who's POV it is, as to not further confuse you guys.

Lastly, the book will be in different... medias. This means sometimes when say, it's Andy's POV, he might be narrating in real time, or be writing in his notebook, texting, or in a chat room.

(You're probably thinking: what's a chat Room? Well it was around when I was a child up until about this time, so it shall exist. #nostalgia )

 Again, I'll specify which with each change in POV. 

Please keep reading, commenting, voting, and sharing this book, and look forward to my next!

Bye for now,

-Savvy