Early Start

I woke up at 6:00, only getting about 4 hours of sleep. Mascara was smeared across my face, and I had bad morning breath. Shoot. I knew I would have to take a shower, because I was meeting 5 Seconds of Summer today. I ran to the bathroom, turned the shower head on (so the water would warm up), and got a towel out. I was contemplating whether or not I should put my speakers on, but decided against it. I didn't want to wake up my mum or Harry, and both of them didn't know where I was going this morning. I guess I'll just text them later. Or maybe they'll wake up when Ashton comes and knocks on the door. 

I hopped into the shower, and wiped off my makeup with a wash cloth. Then, I moved on to using shampoo and conditioner. I had a special brand for my hair products, which helps keep my hair very shiny. After that, I quickly rinsed off and turned the shower water off. While hopping out of the tub, I heard a knock at my door, and went to get it. Wrapping a towel around myself, I answered the door.

"What are you doing, Abby? It's 6:30 in the morning. On a Saturday. Why are you up. And your hair is dripping all over the carpet."

"Oh," I said as I grabbed a hair towel from the bathroom, and put it up so it would stop dripping,"I'm taking a shower."

"No,s**t, Sherlock."

"Um... yeah. Ashton was taking me to see his band practice in... did you say it was 6:30? I only have a half an hour! Get out I need to get dressed."

"Does mum know? You can keep talking to me if you shut the door, so you can get dressed."

"Okay," I said as I closed the door,"and no, mum doesn't know. I was gonna text her when I left."

"I'll tell her for you if you want. You know, Ashton's not so bad, Abby. He seems okay."

"Okay? Just okay?"

"Well I don't know. I'm not a deep-feelings kind of person."

"We can tell."

"Wow, someone's cranky. You should have got more sleep last night, Abby."

"I know. I hope I don't scare his friends."

"Wait, Ashton Irwin has friends?", he said teasingly.

"Yes, he does."

"You know I wasn't joking, right?"

"What do you mean, Harry?"

"I heard our mums saying that he moved here because he was bullied at his old school. That's why he's cuts, or used to cut. I'm not sure if he still does. You know that."

"I do. What time is it? And get out if my room, I still haven't picked out my outfit yet!"

"6:32 and I'm out. Try not to be too loud you're going to not give me enough beauty sleep."

"I'm sorry, Harry, I know you need it," I said in a fake apology, and shoved him out of my room.

I ransacked my closet, and still couldn't find the right things to wear. It was now 6:35, and I needed to do my hair and makeup, too. Keeping an open mind, I grabbed some clothes and put them together as an outfit. My Green Day crop top that I wore when I met Ashton (which was technically Harry's), a red and black flannel, and black skinny jeans. I laced up my black Doc Martens, and added band bracelets and breaded ones, too. I dint want to look like I was trying overly too hard, but not underdressed either. Next I straightened my hair and applied simple makeup like the day before: eyeliner, lip gloss, and touches of concealer here and there. Before leaving my room, I grabbed my canvas drawstring backpack, which I got as a gift from my best friend, Jasmine. Jazz and I had been friends since we were born, and she gave it to me for my 13th birthday. We graffitied it with bubble letters, drawings, song lyrics, and notes to each other. I brought it everywhere I went, and it had my favorite things in it. My iPod, sketchbook, song book, pencils (both colored and lead), and extra hair supplies. 

I bound down the steps, and ate a quick breakfast. I warmed up instant coffee, which was gross but would give me energy for the day, and a package of Pop-Tarts. After eating those, I wrote my mum a note and left it on the fridge, in case Harry didn't tell her where I was going.

[Mum: I'm getting picked up by Ashton he's brining me to his band practice. Call me if you need anything. He's brining me back home, too. I love you, have a nice day.     -B]

My phone lit up, and I saw that I had two texts, one from Ashton and one from Jasmine. Andrew may also have tried to call or text me, but I had blocked his number a few days ago. I checked the one from Ash first. It said that he was right outside, and that he didn't want to knock because he didn't want to wake up my family. I didn't bother to check the text from Jazz yet, because I had to Togo out to Ashton's car. I opened the front door, and locked it shut behind me. Ashton waved from the drivers seat, got out, and opened the passenger side door for me.