Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ - 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗿𝘁

"𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗦𝗢 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬, 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬, 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬

𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬, 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬. 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘."

its been about a week since i last saw him. god why cant i stop thinking about this man? he made me so nervous but excited i guess?

the cafe was pretty busy this afternoon and we are close to closing too. what a pain.

i hear the same annoying bells ring from the door. great more costumers.

"hello welcome- ." oh shit hes back.

aizawa.

"welcome back aizawa. what can i get for you?" my face lights up. why am i so happy? i barely know this man but just seeing him makes me interested... and happy?

"same as last time. larg-"

"large hot latte with cream and a muffin right?" i cut him off. shit hes gonna think i'm weird for remembering his order. i'm going to cry.

"yeah actually." he shows a small grin.

"coming right up!" i say and start gathering everything.

"its for here today, um- ." he starts.

"its y/n." i wink at him.

"y/n. i like that name." he says and i blush.

"thanks." is it hot in here??? god he looks even more sexier than last time. oh fuck. what if he has a wife? a girlfriend? now i feel like crying even more. i hope he doesn't. omg i need to calm down.

"here you are. let me know if you need anything." i bring over his drink and muffin.

"thank you, y/n." the way he says my name gives me chills. i bow and walk to check in on other costumers.

its about 10 minutes till closing and aizawa is the only one left here.

"hey y/n i need to head out now. can you lock up tonight? manger said shes stuck at home with her kids. i promise i'll make it up to you!" mina asks.

"oh yeah, of course." i smile at her.

"thank you y/n you're the best!" she blows me a kiss and leaves. mina is my favorite coworker. well she is my best friend of course, but shes sweet and funny. we actually are attending the same college. and majoring in the same course as well. hopefully we have the same classes so i don't have to be stressed the whole semester without her.

aizawa comes over to the counter and hands me his card. i smile, swipe the card and hand him the receipt.

"so um how was your muffin?" are you seriously trying to make conversation with him? god you're ridiculous. could you be more desperate?

"great."

he definitely doesn't want to talk y/n. fuck.

"im glad. well thank you so much and have a gre-" i start to dismiss him but he interrupts me.

"y/n?"

"yes aizawa?" i look up to look into his eyes.

"you look great in that skirt."

"oh um thank you." my face goes red.

_________________

"fuck aizawa." his lips press against the sweet spot on my neck.

i honestly dont remember how i ended up here.

debating on making the next chapter spicy or not. hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter and pls remember to vote cause im hoping this story gets popular!

 hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter and pls remember to vote cause im hoping this story gets popular!