ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ - 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂

"SUGAR COATED, LIES UNFOLDED YOU STILL LICK THE WRAPPER ITS ADDICTIVE YOU KNOW THIS BUT YOU STILL LICK THE WRAPPER

ITS ADDICTIVE YOU KNOW THIS BUT YOU STILL LICK THE WRAPPER."

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧, 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧, 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧

(SPIT KINK, NIPPLE PLAY, DEGRADATION, COCKY ASS AIZAWA, PRAISE, CLIT PLAY, CUM TASTING, PAIN KINK)

the key turns, and opens my door.

he's leaning down to taste every single bit of my lips.

i stumble backwards while he holds my waist close to him. my arms are wrapped around his shoulders for support.

"mmm i just can't get enough of you y/n. you're so fucking sexy." he groans against my lips.

he wraps my own leg around him and picks up the other one. he carries me to my bedroom.

while hes carrying me i start grinding my hips a little against his hard on.

"shit y/n." he exhales as he places me down against my bed.

he stands between my hips and stops. his eyes are glued to the sight of me, in front of him.

"is everything okay?" i stumble with my words, with breaths interrupting me from the intensity.

"just admiring before i break you." he slides his hand around the outside of my thigh while he stares.

"just fuck me already aizawa." i smack my hand against his chest. i'm all nervous but embarrassed.

"you want it that bad?" he grins slipping off his shirt. my eyes glue to the muscles right in front of me. i'm the one admiring this piece of art honestly.

he lifts my shirt over my head and unclips my bra immediately, putting one nipple into his mouth while rubbing circles on the other one.

my head drapes back in pure bliss. my fingers run through his tied back hair. my blurry eyes make out the sight of him shivering in pleasure. fuck thats so hot.

his licks his tounge across my body to my other nipple. his fingers slide down into my pants, gliding his middle finger over my panties against my clit. my body twitches from the contact and he smirks.

"so wet i can already feel it through your panties." he chuckles with confidence.

"please hurry." i pant in need of a release. his eyes widen a bit shocked at my needy complaints.