ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ - 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹

"𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗠𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗟

"𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗠𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗟. 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘."

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗧𝗧, 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗫, 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗖𝗨𝗠 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗗𝗘𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗞, 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗞, 𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗞𝗘𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬.

he opens the door and i immediately walk inside throwing my coat off and kick off my heeled boots.

grabbing his hand i drag him to the closest couch and push him to sit down.

"taking control huh? id like to see you try." he laughs while removing his black leather jacket and tossing it behind him.

"its sad you only talk this much when you want to fuck me." i say while removing my shirt as well.

i unbuckle his belt and unzip his black jeans as far down as i can while sitting on his lap.

he wraps his hands around my waist, picking me up and standing up with me.

i grab onto his shoulders almost falling off while his hands grip under my thighs.

"i need to fuck you now so i wont have to wait for you to try to fit my cock inside." he says walking with me up the stairs to his bedroom.

"oh fuck you. i can take it better than that skanky bitch can." i start moving my lips along his neck, biting while licking over the marks.

"oh really? what makes you think that? weren't you just begging me to go fuck her instead of you? and now you say you can take it better?" he walks us up the stairs to his bedroom.

fuck.

hes right.

the only reason i know im better than she is because im not just desiring him for his looks like ms. midnight is.

i really like his stupid cocky personality. i like the way he makes me feel internally and externally...

yes of course it pisses me off TO THE MAX when he mind fucks me as well, but there is something so addictive about him that i cant get over.

i want to be his. i want him to want me for me. not just for sex. but for me.

i want to get to know more about him. to get him to open his dark controlling heart to me.