ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ - 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

"𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗔 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗘, 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘

"𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗔 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗘, 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘."

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗧, 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗥, 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡?, 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘, 𝗗𝗘𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗡𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬, 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚

"why don't you call that dickhead back and let him hear the pretty sounds you make for me when i fuck you, yeah?"

the overconfidence of his words flood into my ear and i panic.

"no really you do not need to do that at all." i nervously laugh crawling myself back with my shoulders digging into my bed to make an escape.

"hmm how else should i let him know who this pussy of yours belongs to?" he grins like a devil.

fuck i have a love/hate relationship about how attractive he is.

i reach my hand out and glide it slowly down his neck curving along his shoulder blade.

"please aizawa just fuck me till i cant speak already." i blurt out to change the conversation without realizing the consequences of what my words might do to me...

"fuck y/n. you're finally being so obedient for me. although i know why you're being like this, im still gonna enjoy every second of it. better not regret those words kitten." he sees right through me and yet somehow makes me want him more.

he slides his hand to wrap around behind my neck and pulls me up to his face.

"i could never get tired of looking at you y/n." he says and my eyes open a bit wider.

this is new. is this what comes with relationship aizawa? i actually don't mind this.

i lean in and place a soft kiss on his lips.

"gonna fuck you dumb till the only name you remember is mine." he laughs and starts kissing me passionately with a mix of devouring my mouth.

he glides his hands up my sides and slowly lifts my shirt sliding his fingers around my chest to undo my bra.

he slips it off and lifts my shirt up enough to start licking small licks on my left nipple while pinching and rubbing the right one.

i moan from the stimulation. i keep one of my hands around his neck and move the other one to my clit sliding my finger up and down, to collect all the wetness but aizawas hand grabs it.