ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ - 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗸

"𝗜 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗦, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗦

"𝗜 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗦, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗦."

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧, 𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗜 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖 𝗦𝗘𝗫, 𝗗𝗘𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘, 𝗖𝗨𝗠 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗞, 𝗚𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚

"stay after class" portrays the text on my phone from aizawa.

i look at him confused. turned on by his dirty texts from just a minute ago but confused as to why he wants me to stay after class. isn't that pushing our luck of hiding our relationship?

eventually the clock ticks to the end of class and i text mina to go on ahead since we typically ride the train toward our apartments together. and i knew deep down, i wouldn't make it on time.

everyone packs up their bags and uraraka says her goodbyes to me and some other students.

i purposely take it slow packing my bag, waiting for the last person to leave.

i walk down the stairs of the room and stand in front of his desk.

he's man spreading in his chair leaning on his arm rest with his elbow. i never wanted to suck him off so bad.

"yes professor?" i say innocently to this situation.

"over here." he puts up two fingers and bends them in a following motion toward him.

i place my bag on the ground and step around to meet him.

"sit." he pats his lap and treats me like im a cat.

"or what?" i say crossing my arms trying to not give into him so easily.

he grabs my waist and forces me onto him so my thighs are on split between his legs.

"or ill make you." he grins taking his time admiring the sight of me before his eyes. his fingers trail over my black skirt.

"you drive me so fucking crazy when you wear these skirts. all i want to do it fill you up with my cum so when you walk out of here it drips down between your legs. letting everyone in this building know how much of a slut you are for me." he smug words come out while he drags his one hand under the skirt.

his thumb traces my clothed slit and he grins.

"so wet just from my words. how pathetic." he circles his thumb directly on my clothed clit and i grip the chair.